Chapter No # 8

Assalam o Alaikum Friends, how are You all. I’m back with another Chapter of Dekha Ek Khwaab Continuations.

Do Read, Vote & Comment.

Thank You.

********

Chapter No # 8

In Mumbai Outskirts
In Jaigarh’s Group of Companies 

In Mumbai OutskirtsIn Jaigarh’s Group of Companies 

Reaching the Jaigarh Group of Companies, seeing the buildings which are separated by Greenery, made Her spell-bound

Reaching the Jaigarh Group of Companies, seeing the buildings which are separated by Greenery, made Her spell-bound. Till today She was unaware that even Offices could be this much breath-taking but She knew that except jumping from one city to another city, She did see nothing. All thanks to Akash, She did explored Beach, Railway Station, Local Market and even Local Restaurants and even a Mall where She for the first time had met when She had newly started working as Floor sweeper. And last but not the least She once visited a place same, She doesn’t know what that place was as Uday took Her when He was awarded as a best Polo player and later a Low budget Hall where She celebrated Akash’s birthday party, other than these things She hasn’t seen anything. So seeing Offices is out of the question even She hasn’t seen her own Devgarh’s Office.

She was lost in Her thoughts while admiring the buildings ahead of Her. She wanted to ask so much but She knew She couldn’t because the person near to her is not right and if She could ask from Uday himself, so what will She ask and will She ever be able to understand how Uday had worked hard. With this suddenly realization dawn upon her, She was not even a School pass as Murari never admitted in any school as she was busy with him jumping from cities to cities. It was sort of forbidden to get admission or to study or even make friends, least it will be painful for her to leave the city behind. She realized She has never gone to School but on the other hand Her Uday is perfect who has not just completed his education but was known as “Successful Businessman” and “Successful Hotelier”. She feels so low in front of Uday. If now She is able to become Crowned Princess then all efforts go to Uday’s hard work. She didn’t know if She actually deserved to become Yuvraani leading Devgarh Estate when She herself hasn’t been educated like every Princesses or Princes were and She was NOT even brought up like all Royal Children’s were. Suddenly She felt so low about herself and Her Praja that how will she meet their expectations because She didn’t know anything what is to mean Royal.