Chapter No # 6

Chapter No # 6

In Devgarh Palace, Mumbai
In Living Hall
After coming out of DS's Room Uday took out His Phone from His Denim Jeans pocket and immediately punched some numbers and called the Persons to reach here ASAP.

In Manyata's Room
Coming into Manyata's Room and seeing Her standing at the same place where He left Her and sighs seeing Her lost in deep thoughts. Walking towards Her and Hugged Her from back immediately while His hands were holding Her Waist softly yet firmly. All this made Manyata shocked for a Moment but then feeling Him She relaxed being in His Arms then heard him.

Uday: Hum jante hain Manyata tumhe kya cheez pareshan karhi hai. Tumhe lagta hai keh Humne Akash ko marha hai aur Humari wajase aj woh Humare saath nahi hai. Tum cha kar bhi Saza dena chati hoon lakin de nahi pe rahi ho. Aur cha kar bhi Humare kareeb Ana chati ho lakin nahi aparahi. Toh Tumara aisa sochna bilkul bhi galat nahi hai. Balke Humain toh Khushi hai keh Sabooto ko Humare khilaf dekh kar bhi Tum Humse suna chahati ho Sach kya hai aur Humain ek Moqa dena chahati ho. Humain waqayi main bht Khushi hai lakin iske saath saath ek Gham bhi hai keh Tumne ishi wajase khud ko kitna kamzor bana liya hai. Hum sab kuch bardash karsakhte hain lakin Tumhe bikarte hue aur Kamzor how hue nahi dekhsakhte. Isliye na chahate hue bhi Hum tumhe sab Sach btayainge. Tum chahahe Humain jo saga dena chahaho Humain manzoor hoga lakin khud ko saza nahi dena yeh Hum bardash nahi karpayinge. Kyuke Hum tumse bht zyada Pyaar karte hain, apni Zindagi se bhi zyada. Maa Sa keh Jane keh bad kuch cheezain Humare samne aise ayi keh Humara Vishwas, bharosa hi uth gaya sabse aur tabse Humne aap ne Aap se Waada karliya keh chahahe jo hojaye Hum, apne keh Uday ko mardainge aur reh jayega toh sirf Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh jo bht takatwar hai. (Pause) Aur jab Tum ayi toh Tumne Humain major kardiya keh Hum phrse woh hi purane wale Uday banjayain. Aur Humain Dar hai Princess keh kahai Hum phrse na toot na jayain aur agar aisa hua toh Hum kabhi uth nahi payainge. Tumara Halkar Weda kabhi khara nahi hopayega.

(Saying this Uday stopped for a while taking a gulp of breath before proceeding further. And digged His Face in Manyata's hair further, inhaling Her Fruity fragrance of Hairs making Him relax.

While hearing every bit of Her Uday, it shocked Her but what Her shock the most was His Weakness, his weak & Painful tone and it gripped Her Heart seeing Her Uday like this. She wanted to turn around to Relieve His worry that whatever might be the Truth She strangely Akash's absence in Her Life doesn't affect Her more as it used to for sometime right after Holi Day. She wanted to become Yuvraani to found Akash but during the Training Session and Challenges, She hardly thought about Akash when Uday this & that was in Her Mind 24/7. Even respecting Uday's wish, and His hardwork on Her She give Her all the best to become Yuvraani because He wanted Her to be.

Today She realized, She can't think about Anyone except Her Halkat Weda. Only His thoughts & Him are wandering in Her Mind & Heart. And She realized She can NEVER Leave Her Uday if Uday ever found out to be the guilty one.

Hearing the Pain in His voice it broke Her Heart realizing how much Pain He is enduring on Himself but still protecting His weak self He put a Smile on His Lips. She vows to Herself that whatever might come She isn't going to let Her Uday go in Darkness. She would always become His Light to brighten His Life as He has brightened His Life with His Love in the same way She is going to brighten His Life with Her Love. Love? She gulped hearing Her Heart finally revealing the True Feelings and strangely Her Mind didn't objected for once even it also accepted it.

So does that mean She is indeed in Love with Her Halkat but then what She felt was for Akash?

She wanted to turn around to ease his worries but couldn't due to His firm hold on Her which made Her sigh and let Him to do what He wishes for.