Chapter No # 1

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all?

Well after thinking so much and many of ManVeer Friends of Mine has requested to write something on ManVeer so here I'm to write something NEW about ManVeer a pretty much NEW STORYLINE.

Chapter No # 1

Story starts from the Episode 119, after Raj Abhisekh of Yuvrani Manyata, She called Jay in Her Chamber to Confront Her that how dare She tried to Poison Her and what was all that. How can She speak something regarding Her Best Friend Uday. And what She does later on.

In Rajasthan, India
Rajasthan is known as “Land of Kings”, is a state in northern India. It is the largest Indian state by area and the seventh largest by population. It is on India's northwestern side.

In Rajasthan, a Huge Land is Occupied by “Devgarh Royals” since 1700s after the Panipat War IV fought by Rajkumar Aariyan Singh of Devgarh against Rajkumar Balraj Choudhary. Rajkumar Aariyan not only fought efficiently but as well as earned His Name. His Name is written in Gold Color and His Name is also mentioned in History as the Founder of DEVGARH ROYALS. Since then till now Devgarh is One of the Influential & Successful Name in Royals of India.

In 21st Century
Dated: 1st May 2012
Today this Date is also going to be mentioned in History as well as Today Devgarh Royal has chosen its 21st Century Heir. Today on this Date A Coronation Ceremony has taken place of a Beautiful, Naive, Innocent yet Bold & Mature Rajkumari, Grandmother daughter of Rajmata Mrinalini Devi who is Queen of Devgarh, Daughter of Maharaaj Briraj Singh & Maharani Komal Singh and Elder & only Sibling of Rajkumari Jaynandini.

For 16 Years, the soon to be Crowned Princess was kidnapped soon after She was betrothed to Her Best Friend Rajkumar UdayVeer Singh who just like Her, is Yuvraaj of India's most Powerful & Successful Royal Prince of Jaigarh Royal.

Now Same Princess, after being found out by Her Fiance and with the help of Him, Today She got Crowned after many Ups & Downs. But Life of Rajkumari now Yuvraani Manyata Kumari Singh is not simple & easy as it feels. Every moment of Life She is challenged and hence many times She couldn't win because still being Royal Her brought up was done by X-Servant of Devgarh who used to serve them, that same Servant Her had kidnapped Her and brought Her up in worst Phase where She was dressed in Rags, no Education and She even got Job of a Sweeper where Devgarh Royals especially Younger Choti Rajkumari Jaynandini comes to show off Her Power. But then the same Destiny pushed Her towards Her Real Family. As She has seen the Worst and that makes very Sensitive regarding Relations as well as Non-Living Things. And One of them was Certain Person “Akash Verma” who despite Her worst has shown the Good side of Life as Life isn't Bad either which ultimately made Her thankful to him. That's why She had hard Time in Realizing that the same Akash has left Her. At first She couldn't able to accept Her Real Family as somewhere She do take them as Guilty for being kidnapped. But slowly slowly She started accepting Her Family all thanks to Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh.

The same Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh with whom She had many tiffs, at first She used to get irritated by Him but now SHE Loves to irritate Him and it was the same case for Him as well. Slowly slowly Manyata in Rajkumari of Devgarh has started to fall in Real Love with Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh but hasn't realized till date but Uday has already realized She is indeed in Love with Him.

And now,

In Devgarh Royals Palace, Rajasthan
In Yuvrani's Chamber
On large 75 inch LED Samsung Television, a certain RECORDED VIDEO is kept on playing On & Off.