6 - Fountain!

He spots his target only a couple of minutes later, standing next to the fountain. She is wearing a white dress that flows in the wind, practically radiating nervous energy. She fiddles with her dress, picking at the fabric only to smooth it out and repeat the process. Katsuki stares at her, her own thoughts flowing into his mind. 

'I'm so nervous... What are we even going to do? I-It's not like we can hold hands in public r-right?' 

He watches her face brighten up and grits his teeth. He can just go over there, force her to follow him with whatever bullshit excuse, and smash her fucking face in. He could even just drown her ass right in that damn- He pauses, before taking a deep breath. In and out. In... and out. 

His head clears and he unclenches his fist. He's an adult now, not some brat. Killing someone- even if its Uraraka and her bitch self– would be a huge fucking problem. The life him and Deku worked so hard to build could be destroyed if he couldn't keep his shit together. 

He makes his way over to her, the closer he gets the faster blood rushes with the want to dunk her head into- Her brown eyes look up and meet his red ones, slightly widening. Then, she tenses and looks away from him. 

It only lasts a second, but the emotion that crosses her eyes looks like fear. Like she knows she has been caught doing shit she isn't supposed to. Her eyes look back at him. 

"Hey-!" 

He glares down at her, cutting off the friendly tone. He puts his hands in his pockets so she can't see the blood forming around the crescent shaped marks on his palm. 

"Stop trying to get with my fucking husband, bitch. This is the only warning you get. The next time you think you can fuck with me; I'll make sure everything you fucking have is taken from you." 

Uraraka doesn't say anything, just looking at him. Her mouth is forced into a straight line and her eyes are cold, the previous false friendliness gone. 

"I understand." 

Katsuki feels a satisfied grin starting to form on his face, but she continues. 

"But I've realized something, now that your here. You wouldn't have shown up if you weren't afraid that Midoriya might actually want to be with me. It shouldn't be an issue if there aren't already cracks in your marriage." 

Katsuki's smile drops, and he stares at her before breaking out in a laugh. Uraraka's glare gets more intense, and he speaks through his laughter.

"Are you- Hahaha! You are something else, you little, you think Deku would want you?" 

 Uraraka grips the fabric of her dress, her hands at her sides. 

"You won't be laughing when you find your husband spending more time at work then at home, Bakugou." 

Katsuki's laughter just about dies down as she reaches the end of her sentence. She shoves past him, a sour look on her face. He watches her go; his grin replaced with a sneer. Fucking bitch.