|2| 二

★★★

★★★

After cooking the ramen he poured it in a bowl and took it in the living room and switched on the TV and started eating it.

"Mmm... This ramen tastes 10× better when stolen haha..", he giggled and watched TV.

Meanwhile I was done eating my ramen so I went outside and saw him sitting with a bowl full of ramen and he was seeing TV.

I got a bit shocked that he had the same flavor which I had just kept. But I shrugged it off as I thought maybe he also had the same ramen.

I saw him laughing and as I turned to him he pretended that nothing happened.

"Such a weirdo..", I mumbled and went back to my room.

"Haha! She didn't even notice that I ate her noodles.. Such an idiot...", he chuckled and ate while watching TV.

As I went to my room I jumped on my bed and thought of taking rest but suddenly a pop sound came from my phone so I checked it.

It was an assignment which was posted in my class group... "Ugh... I can't even sleep peacefully... Shit..", I irritatingly took my notebook and started doing my homework which I hated doing.

Meanwhile Taehyung had finished the ramen and went inside his room he thought of playing PUBG with his friend Jimin online.

He took out his phone and started playing with him.

2 hours later... I had finally completed with my homeworks... "Thank god I am done..", as I kept the notebook aside I felt hungry.

"Let's go and make dinner... I will just eat something light I guess I am not in mood to make a fucking full course meal..", I thought and went to the kitchen.

I opened the cupboard where all my snacks and food items were there...

I took out the bread and butter and I was about to close the door but I felt a bit strange when I checked again I saw there is only 3 packets of ramen! "I had bought 5 and I ate one so it should be 4 right?" I thought.

"Wait did he just- I FUCKING KNEW IT!", I got angry and barged inside his room.

I was standing there and glaring at him intensively. He noticed me and said, "Bro learn to knock the doo- ".. I cut him off.

"First learn to not steal food from other..", I spoke.

"Wha-what food?", he didn't looked at me and gulped.

"WHAT FOOD!? HUH?! YOU FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE YOU ATE MY FAVORITE RAMEN..! WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO TOLD ME NOT TO STEAL YOUR FOOD NOW YOUR THE ONE WHO IS STEALING MY FOOD AND EATING IT PEACEFULLY HUH! YOU- ", I angrily took a pillow and started throwing at him.

"Hey chill... It's a one ramen packet- ", again I cut his words.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT'S MY RAMEN SO YOU WON'T KNOW THE DAMN VALUE!", I angrily huffed and went out of his room and banged the door.

He flinched, "She is so sensitive... Gosh I will now never steal her belonging.. I was about to die.. Mom save me....", he started praying to Jesus.

I tried to calm myself, "I know his foods are cheap but atleast he could have asked me it he wanted to eat my snacks, why steal it... Ugh I just want to escape from this tango bitch!", I went back to the kitchen and took my butter bread and started watching TV.

He peeked outside of his room and saw me sitting in the living room eating. He felt hungry too but he was a bit scared.

"What if she kills me as I go out? No no I am strong Taehyung let's go..", he came outside silently and came beside me.

"Hey..", he called me while I ignored him.

"Sorry...", he apologized to me.

I looked at him and said, "So this tango guy is asking for forgiveness, well no sorry accepted...I want my ramen back.."

"Tango guy? My name Is K-I-M T-A-E-H-Y-U-N-G... Kim Taehyung okay? I am saying now sorry and now your not even accepting it! Girl should I now vomit to take the ramen out or what?", he got annoyed now.

"You know the word 'I don't give a fuck', so yeah same here I don't give a fuck about it! Just buy me the ramen...", I stated it and went to kitchen and kept the bowl and washed it and went back to my room.

He was a bit taken back... "Is she this moodie? Fuck..", he annoyingly stood up and ate his chips... and went inside his room too.

"Such a tiring day gosh.. I should sleep now..", I brushed my teeth and wore my pajamas and went back to bed.

Meanwhile in his room he brushed his teeth and wore his pajamas, "Fine.. I will buy her the ramen... or she is gonna eat me alive..", he scrolled through insta and slept while hugging his pillow.

★★★

★★★

𝐀𝐰 𝐈 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐈𝐅 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰... 🥺 <𝟑

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬... 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐞... (っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💌

★★★