Xie Tingyuan didn't ask: "As long as the balm is made, it will sell very well."

Xie Tingyuan remembered that in his house, the women there all had all kinds of pungent smells on their bodies.

"What's wrong? Lin Xing frowned when he saw Xie Tingyuan, thinking that he had thought of something important.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head and said that it was okay, he still liked the smell of Lin Xingci's body, which was faintly like the smell of grass, but with a fragrance that he had never smelled, it smelled very good.

"Just remembering something that isn't important. "

Oh. Lin Xingci continued: "Let's go to the county tomorrow to have a look, it's better to finish things early, after all, you have to farm the land yourself."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan had no objection, and he nodded whatever Lin Xingci said.

The two of them discussed what they wanted to do after they finished discussing at Lu Luo's house, but most of this discussion was Lin Xingci expressing his thoughts, and Xie Tingyuan gave Lin Xingci suggestions from time to time to revise the bad things.

Lu Luo's family didn't know what they were busy outside, so they didn't come in, and when the two went out, they saw Lu Luo and Lu Dezhu, father and son, sitting in the shade of a tree chatting, and stopped talking together when they saw Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan coming out, and looked at the two.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan glanced at each other and slowly walked towards Lu Dezhu and Lu Luo.

Lin Xingci: "Uncle."

Lu Dezhu nodded with a smile: "Xiao Ci, what's wrong." "

Xie Tingyuan and I will go back first. Lin Xing said.

Lu Dezhu: "Okay, pay attention to safety on the way back."

"Yes, it will. Lin Xing smiled: "By the way, Uncle tomorrow we are going to the county, please help us find an ox cart, and wait for me to come back to bring you wine" "Okay, it's a big deal." Lu Dezhu smiled: "Just bring less, and your aunt will say more." "

Okay, I'll just give you a taste." Lin Xingci said.

Lu Dezhu smiled and patted Lin Xingci: "Go on the road!"

In the end, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan left the Lu family and helped each other all the way to the house.

Lin Xingci made dinner at night, regardless of the lack of things at home, he simply made a vegetable meal, and after eating, the two of them washed up and lay down on the bed together to rest, waiting for the county to go tomorrow.

Business

is dreamless all night, without any sound, as if some wind and rain are brewing, but it also seems to be quiet for the night.

When he woke up the next day, Xie Tingyuan was still not around, but there was still a faint temperature on the side, indicating that the owner of the half of the bed had not been away for long.

Lin Xingci sat on the bed for a while and knew what Xie Tingyuan was doing, probably going to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Sure enough, when Lin Xingci was about to get out of bed, he saw Xie Tingyuan walking in with a bowl, and at the same time carrying the fragrance of porridge.

There was no need for Xie Tingyuan to say anything, Lin Xingci put on his clothes very well and carefully moved them out to wash, Xie Tingyuan also came to Lin Xingci's side after putting breakfast away, and helped Lin Xingci out very naturally.

Lin Xingci was not hypocritical, he went out to wash with Xie Tingyuan's strength, and at the same time quietly pressed his leg with his hand, the wound was slightly better than yesterday, and it didn't hurt so much, it was estimated that it would be better in a few days.