29

Junhui_moon sometimes it's better not look ahead ho5hi_kwon sometimes it's better look at lemons 😂

ho5hi_kwon sometimes it's better look at lemons 😂

User1 he looks so good

User2 the man you are

User3 philosophy teacher I would love to have

Everyone loves 🦖

Scoups
I guess the manager won

Mingyu
?

Dk
He was getting mad at jun for not posting something

Wonwoo
I haven't been posting anything

Jun
He decided it need to be me

Dino
You gave in

Haeri
You look fine
Your fans surely liked it

Hoshi
Mei is awfully quiet
Are you jealous?
Don't worry he only has eyes for you

"Well that's awkward" Mei whispered as she leaned back in her chair.

"MeiMei, I brought you lunch from your favorite place" Yize said

"Shouldn't be the assistant bringing up the lunch for the boss?"

"I'm a different boss"he leaves the bag in her desk "I have a meeting now, so enjoy your meal"

"Thanks" she smiled and started eating.

As she was washing her teeth after her meal, her dad was FaceTiming her.

"Hey dad"

"Hey honey. You look skinny"

"I just ate dad. I'm really full" she chuckled

"I worry about you. Are you at work or with Jun?"

"Work" she answer but her dad notice her flinch when he told Jun's name

"Yup, spill the beans. Have you killed him or I need to go there?"

"What?"

"Mei...Don't even try"

"We're fighting. He got jealous and you know I don't do that. I value trust and he isn't showing that"

"Jealousy is showing he loves you enough to be afraid to lose you"

"Ok.... But not by asking who is with me, who took my photo"

"That's a bit too much" her dad scrunch his nose "he was always jealous of you"

"He was?"

"Honey... were you blind when you two were young? Remember that one time a kid in school gave you candies for valentines"

"I came home showing off the candy. It was really good candy."

"You forgot the part when you came home and toss Jun's flowers to the side while you were eating the candy"

"He always gave me flowers" Mei smiled " I was like 5 years old dad. I'm sorry"

"I get it but do you remember what happened after?" Mei shook her head "The very next day, Jun got a fight with the same kid and made him eat flowers."

"Oh they were being boys"

"No honey, that was Jun being jealous. He always was"

"But I don't like this. Does he really think I would cheat on him?"

"Maybe if you talk to him you would find out... you're just like your mom" he said making her laugh

"Thanks dad"

"Anytime" 

Baby 👼

Hey cutie
Do you wanna come over after work?

Sure
Do you want me to bring something?

No
Just you

My baby ♥️

"She's coming. Don't fuck this up. I only give you one opportunity" Haeri said to Jun

"Thanks" he hugged her " I only need one opportunity"

After work, Mei did as promised and went to Haeri place. She definitely was not expecting Jun open the door for her.

"I'm gonna kill Haeri"

"Don't. She just gave me one chance to talk to you, because we do need to talk."

"I said what I wanted to say"

"But I didn't or I just say the wrong things. Everytime we talk about this it's like my mind goes automatic mode and I can't control anything"

"Speak." Mei said sitting down

"I love you and I trust you. Fuck I know you wouldn't cheat but yes I'm jealous of your boss. He can be easily be flirting with you and you don't get it. I'm not calling naive or anything but you're a very extrovert person and you make friend easily that you may not notice his attempts"

"There's no attempts Jun! We're friends.... I'm thankful I have a job that i like and I can go home sometimes without any costs. I came all the way here for you, why would I ruin that by cheating?! If I wanna do that I would stay in China. I don't feel like you trust me"

"I do babe I do" he sat next to her and grabbed her hand " let me show you "

"I don't like not talking to you"

"'Me either. I promise I'll control my jealousy and I do love you"He cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly like she could break

"Love you like lemons" she said making him laugh and hugged him