19

Haeri

Hey, I have a secret and I need your help

Girl
Tell me !

Girl Tell me !

Wait....
Are you coming here again?
That's amazing

For good

What?!
Your moving to Korea!
Jun didn't told us anything

It's a secret 🤫

He's gonna freak out
You know that, right?

I know 😂
I miss him to much to be away from him

Aww
So do you want me to pick you up at the airport?

You read my mind
And then surprise him

Can't wait to see his face
Tell me what time you'll be here!

Around 8 tomorrow
No telling Woozi

My lips are sealed 🤐

See you tomorrow

Can't wait for you to be here
You're really crazy

Mei was so nervous and excited at the same time when her airplane was landing.

She needed to calm down, there's a new life for her here, a life with Jun.

When she saw Haeri she was so happy, she ran to her and hugged her

"Girl I missed you. You look good and tired. You didn't slept in the plane?"

"I was nervous. Is this too much ? I don't wanna freak Jun out"

"Please, he will be over the moon. You took a huge step but don't worry we're here"

"Do you know where they are?"

"I asked Hoon and he told me their recording sooooooo let's go" she grabbed Mei hand and pulled her.

At HYBE, everything looked real. Not in a crazy way but she was getting anxious about his reaction and her decision to leave.

Hua and Chao Xing told her not to worry because they are there if Mei needs to talk or even come home.

"You ready?"Haeri asked with the biggest smile before open the door "look who's here"

"Mei" Jun drops his sheets and goes running to hugging her right away. She starts laughing and gives him a kiss on his cheek "what are you doing here?"

"Surprise!" She said smiling " hey everyone"

"You should've told me. I'm working again" he was sad looking at her " how long are you here?"

"Until you're bored of me" she said

"What?!" He parted from her " are you serious or this is one of your pranks? My heart can't take it Mei"

"I'm moving here, hope you don't mind" she smiled and he lift her up and started twirling around the room

"You're fucking crazy" he said cupping her cheeks and gave her a big kiss "I love you"

He let her down and saw the rest of them looking at them happy and with so much warm. Seungkwan was already crying while Minghao was the first one to hug Mei.

"Welcome to this crazy family" he said

"I don't know what he said but welcome Mei" Scoups said looking at her

Dk went inside the both again while Mei sat next to Jun. He still hasn't left go of her hand, he's holding her tight.

"I still can't believe you're here. How did this happen? Did you feel pressure from me?! It wasn't my intention"

"No.... I was missing you and Hua suggested since I didn't had anything binding me there. Well I have my parents but they fully support me, my dad mostly. He wants you to go there next time"

"I'll certainly go and barring gifts. Where you sleeping?"

"Hotel... I didn't and just came"

"You're staying with me. I'll talk with Scoups"

"She can stay with me" Haeri said but Jun shook his head immediately

"No way, I want her with me" Jun hugged Mei again

"Let her breathe" Minghao said rolling his eyes

After recording, they all went to the dorms. Seungkwan and Vernon helped Mei with her suitcases while Jun was talking with Hua on the phone.

She called Mei to know how things went and since Jun was next to her, Mei passed the phone for them to talk since they were also friends.

"So did Hua gave you the warning?"

"She said if I hurt you, you would slice me up and feed me to sharks while she watches" he said smiling

"Awww she's so sweet"

"Little psycho" he flicked her nose " Minghao said he will sleep in the couch"

"He doesn't have to..."

"I didn't asked him, he volunteered"

"No funny business" she narrow her eyes

"Only the ones you allowed" he winked and kissed her