20

Usually Mei sleeps late but maybe because it's her first night in Korea, she woke up early. Looking around she sees Jun still sleeping soundly. She then closed her eyes trying to get more sleep but it was hopeless.

Lifting his arm from her, she manage to leave bed without waking him up. Before leaving the bedroom, Mei got dressed because although it really early maybe some member could be there.

She was right, walking up the kitchen to make some coffee. Scoups and Dino were there eating breakfast, when SCoups noticed her, he smiled and grabbed a chair for her.

"Did you slept well?" Dino asked talking really low " Minghao is still sleeping"

"Yeah, just some jet lag I suppose. Jun is sleeping"

"How are you feeling?"

"Honest truth?" Scoups chuckled but nodded "I'm scare, I'm homeless, jobless.... All my life I had my parents with me and now I'm away. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret my choice but yeah.... I'm feeling scared"

"You're a fast learner" Dino said looking at her shocked "and you're not homeless, you can stay with us"

"None of us cares, our home is your home" Scoups said assuring her that they support her

"Tell us more about Jun growing up!" Dino said

So she did, while drinking some coffee with them, not long after Minghao appeared and join them

"I thought you'd be sleeping. Jun only be texting you late in the morning"

"I think is nerves. And you? The couch can't be that good and you're an idol. You should take care of yourself"

"I'm ok" he smiled "my back is ok. I'm just hungry"

" Ya! I can't understand" Dino pouted while Scoups shrugged his shoulders

"Study harder. Mei learnt Korean pretty fast" Minghao said

"I had the time" she giggled

"Here you are" Jun walks in and kissed her "I was scared you regretted coming and went flying away from me"

"I don't regret it"

"So she's the reason you love lemons?" Scoups smirks at him

"What did you told them?"

"Some stories about us" Mei said looking at him " it was a secret?"

"No babe. But you gave them ammunition against me"

"He's kidding" Dino said

"No he isn't" Minghao denied

The members decided to leave them alone for some privacy. Mei was washing the dishes while Jun was eating and looking at his phone.

"Did you texted your parents?"

" I did. My mom is already worried about me living alone and finding job.... My dad just asked for photos"

"You know you can live here.... We can speak with the manager-"

"Nope. I'm gonna find my own place, I love you Jun but I don't wanna live here... it's your place and I would always feel like I'm a burden to all of you. I'm gonna find my own house and today I need to search for a job"

"I love you too" it was his only answer since he knows he can't change Mei mind.

After they got ready, Jun needed to go work but not before giving Mei, Haeri's address for her to go there that way she wouldn't be alone.

Knocking at the door, to say Haeri was excited it was an understatement. She immediately grabbed her and took her in.

"I'm surprised Jun let you go" she said

"He needed to work and I kinda wanted to ask you if you can come with me looking for a job"

"Yes if today you sleep here"

"Food and movies?"

"Hell yes!" She said

ineedaeri story

Everyone loves 🦖

Everyone loves 🦖

Jeonghan
Now I understand why Woozi is upset with Jun

Jun
He's a jerk

Woozi
Don't try me

Hoshi
I'll hide the guitar

Mingyu
I tried that

Haeri
What's wrong?

Seungkwan
You should know your boyfriend better
He's sulking

Minghao
He's making Scoups jobless

Woozi
I was forbidden of going to Haeri's place

She's mine today
Get use to it

Haeri
Don't bother us
We're at the cinema

Jun
Really?
Where are you sleeping?

With Haeri
Don't worry
I'll behave

Mei did say that but their action were different, after they left the cinema they gather in a bar for some time before going home.

"So we did behave" Haeri said " we looked for jobs before getting drunk"

"We're responsible ladies" Mei took a bow "I'm so proud of us"

"Who needs boys? We should stay together"

"Will Woozi accept that?" Mei asked laughing but Haeri just shrugged her shoulder "let's call them over!"

Both girls took their phone "babe?" They both said making their boyfriends coming before they did dumped them for each other.