50.

taehyung unlocked his apartment door and heard tv sound,coming from living room. Taehyung tired and exhausted face kinda lit up to figure out the sound that taewon is watching his cartoon.

taehyung come to living room and his eyes gather with tears to see taewon. He just didnt come home yesterday. He wasnt liking abit to stay at jin home. Bt namjoon stopped him to tell,give jungkook time. Taehyung whole night didnt get courage to close his eyes and counted when will morning come. He wants to go to his home.

he feels so peace,an inner peace which finally calm down his fucked up mind. he stared at taewon who is sitting on couch like a good boy and looking at tv so attentively. Taehyung automatically smile to think he isnt actually lonely. he has a little family bt suffering for him. How bad he is.

Taehyung thought and lowered his head.he wanna cry so loudly that pls someone help him to escape him from his own thought.suddenly taehyung thought interrupted by a voice which skipped his heart..

'Taewon..you watched enough tv..come and eat dinner..you become so brat..' jungkook snatch the remote from taewon.taewon whined and pouted cutely to his mom.

taehyung cried and feeling like he is seeing them after ages.

'Taewon..mom is sick..' jungkook said with stern voice. Taehyung widened his eyes and a rushed guilt spread whole over his body.for him,his wife is so tough conditions.how horrible person he is..

taehyung walk to jungkook and said with worried voice:

'Baby..what happened to u?'

Jungkook breath hitched after hearing the voice.his eyes gather with tears bcz he was so worried for taehyung. He didnt close his eyes for once when taehyung didnt come back.always he text nor call taehyung where is he. Bt yesterday he didnt.its not like he dont care taehyung bt taehyung needs to teach his lesson.

how much it hurts him when he said those words.yeah he said in anger bt jungkook heart broke.why cant taehyung understand he isnt expressive liked him.why cant he understand his love for taehyung never changed.

jungkook looks at taehyung and saw he is smiling so tiredly.he was feeling so crying to see taehyung in bad state. Bt he choose to control himself.he harshly looked another side and taehyung heart completely scattered.its looked like jungkook didnt like him here and so much hate.

taehyung bites his bottom lip to control his crying.he can bear anything bt not jungkook hateness.bt whom will he blame for this.he is the main reason here.he went to Jungkook and saw taewon is smiling to him to see his dad.

'baby..when u are sick..why did u not call me?' taehyung caress jungkook hair bt jungkook is seriously so angry. he yanked Taehyung hand so harshly that taehyung taken aback. Taewon sitting on couch looks at them with doe eyes.

'Dont touch me by your filthy hand.' jungkook dangerously spoke which actually broke taehyung heart. Jungkook glared taehyung and went inside.Taehyung was expecting jungkook will be ok bt no.looks like jungkook hates him which he feared.

taehyung look down and felt a tug on his shirt.he looks under him and saw taewon is smiling to him. Taehyung sadness gone to see the baby smile. He kneel down to him and taewon peck his dad tip of nose.

'Dada..welcome home..why did u not come to home,dada?wonnie missed u alot' taewon said with his cute voice. Taehyung smiles Between his tears. He hugged his son and let the tears silently fall from his eyes.

After playing with taewon, taehyung went inside and saw jungkook is doing work standing infront of dinning table.  Taehyung smiles and come behind jungkook.jungkook was so lost he flinched at sudden touch. He saw those hands around his waist. He felt something on his shoulder and close his eyes he felt cold lips on his back of ear. Jungkook shivered bt control his moan.