At least you found love Part - 2

Isagi Yoichi smiled at Amy's answer and then he hit the gas and within few minutes they were at their destination , at the entrance every female in the staff was mesmerized with the sight of Isagi Yoichi coming out of his black  Bugatti La Voiture Noire , in his black tux with his hair slicked backwards and showing his forehead with little flick coming down from the right side , he was looking hot , though  he never pays any attention to his appearances ever but today female  staff's reaction is telling him that he's looking very delicious  . He smiled at the female staff and then turned around and went to Amy's side and offered her a hand which she very willingly accepted but now the male staff has tuned out of thisworld at the sight of Amandine Arnault , actually it's not any of their fault at all ,  both of them were  really looking the hottest and most bewitching pair in the world . Both of them smiled at the staff's greetings and walked past them  , making their way to the grand party .

The moment they entered , a spotlight hit them and them only which made Isagi a little nervous , he couldn't fathom why everybody has stopped whatever they're doing in order to attend them , everyone was looking at them but when all of the guests started singing  ' Happy Birthday ' to Amy then only he realised that the spotlight was for Amy  , so he detangled their arms swiftly and started singing with others and she smiled at him and others brightly and thanked all of the heartily ,  soon both of them were joined by her father , who dragged them to the stage where she will cut the cake , though Isagi was skeptical at first about joining them on the stage but then Amy begged him and eventually  took him by his arm forcefully to the stage , so he surrendered and soon they were  joined by other guests as well , which means Rin and Bachira who were observing bitterly ,  all this Amy - Sagi thing from the distance , soon came hopping to Yoichi's side on the first chance they got .

After cake cutting everybody took their seats in their comfortable little groups and one of those groups was formed by Rin , Bachira , Isagi and Amandine , though at first sight all of them were looking very friendly but the reality couldn't be further from it . Isagi was really the only one who kept their conversation going and including all three of them from time to time , he told Amy about  Rin and he turned from enemies to being friends  and how he met  his best friend Bachira , then he asked  Amy her about her life in UK , at that time they got to know she'll be in France till UEFA is over . All of this was fine but neither Rin and nor Bachira liked her , firstly because she's so hot and beautiful and smart at the same time , secondly Yoichi is giving her attention like really listening to her and it is making them sick of her but all of this was soon Interrupted by the announcement that oldies are gone including the sponsor and it's time for dance , so every one was asked to come to the dance floor with their plus ones . Rin , at first resisted joining in cuz he knew he sucks at dancing but Isagi and Bachira pulled him to the dance floor , as everybody was drunk as hell including four of them ,  so accuracy of dance steps was really neither a possibility , nor a  priority at a  time like this . 

At , first slow songs were played , to which everybody was just swaying left and right with their partners though their focus was on just one person that is Amy , she was  flawless when it came to dancing and her passion was soon matched by her partner's  fast learning ability and flexible body and they were unstoppable for roughly two hours and then Amy's favourite song was played ,       ' S&M ' by Rihanna , moment the song played the line     ' Cause I maybe bad , but I am perfectly good at it '    she attached her hips against Yoichi's crotch and started swaying , with her bare back pushed against his chest and when Rihanna sang  the next lines       ' Sex in the air, I don't care  I love the smell of it ........Sticks and stones may break my bones .............But chains and whips excite me '  ,           with that Amy fliped back , coming face to face with Yoichi and then when Yoichi took a vodka glass from the waiter and was in way of gulping it down  , she roughly took  his chin with her right hand and pulled him down and pressed her lips against his and drank Vodka of his mouth and licked his lips in the end . It was so sudden that it shocked Yoichi , when he looked around , he realised that almost everyone has already been passed out at the party and Rin and Bachira were also leaving but before he could stop them ,  Amy pulled him into another kiss , she was smooching him very desperately as if she'll  be deadif this kiss has to end so she lingered into the kiss for a minute and when which Yoichi tried to open his mouth to say something she slipped her tongue into his mouth , turning their kiss into a desperate sloppy mess and when Yoichi parted their lips and looked into her eyes,  they were so hungry for him , it made Yoichi hard. 

If Yoichi hadn't drunk this much , then he would've given this all a second thought but  Yoichi was too drunk to think of decency or morality or how all this will affect his relations with the sponsor as he's was very too hard as rock in between his legs and in his mind as well with that he took off with the birthday girl to her farmhouse , which she herself suggested as the best place to insatiate their desires ,  though the drive was just a matter of 5 minutes but Amy was not giving him any second to breathe , even while he's driving she's sitting in his lap and kissing and biting his neck as if she just wants to eat him right now , as if she's been waiting for him all this time , she then unbuttons his shirt upto his waist and then started kissing and sucking on his skin and leaving blue marks behind as if she's marking him in some animalistic manner , then she starts to grind very slowly against his crotch and it makes Yoichi look at her as if he's going to devour her as he does to every other player on the field and it made Amy more horny , so none of them was able to reach the farmhouse and they ended up doing in car , once and then again and again and again and many more times till dawn , and then Yoichi dropped her off to her house and went his own way .

When he reached his apartment , on his way to his own room , he saw Bachira and Rin lying in Rin's bed , Bachira was hugging Rin's waist with his left hand and Rin's left hand was on Bachira 's back , Bachira's head was laying on Rin's chest and was rising and falling along with every breath he took  ,  and ofcourse both of them were covered him red and blue hickeys so Yoichi took his phone out and smiled devilishly at them  , then he captured the sight for future teasing and blackmailing  then he slowly reached out and covered them with the blanket and placed a kiss on their foreheads , then he tip toed out of Rin's room . He was so so happy  for Rin and Bachira , thinking , that his two best friends have found love found love and with each other ...............it made him happy upto the extent that his eyes started welling up and he started to feel heavy in chest and he wanted to sob in somebody's arms , he wanted to be comforted by someone.......he made his way to his own room and locked the door behind him and started crying , he fell to the floor and few moments later  he opened his  closet and pulled out his old cellphone which he had stopped using since his heartbreak , though he has thrown away the sim card and deleted all messenger apps , in order to avoid any contact with Kaiser but he couldn't bring himself to delete pictures of Kaiser and himself. He switched on the phone and his lock screen showed sleeping Kaiser with Yoichi lying next to him kissing him on his cheek and taking their selfie at the same time , he typed the password which was their birth dates and then he saw the  wallpaper ,  little Kaiser grinning sitting in the backyard of his home in Germany and holding onto a ball with his chubby fingers and grinning  at others . 

All of this made Yoichi smile in his tears and he said    ' guess what Mihya............ I  still do  love you  ...huh ......I really am pathetic , as you used to say ... .....Ain't I ?  '  looking  at Kaiser , he wanted to go to the gallery and look at all of those thousands of pictures of  Kaiser that he himself took but the pain was making him breathless again as it did on that ominous day so he switched off the phone again and put it safely away for the future when he'll feel the need to be comforted by Kaiser again ,  as he always does  .............