Unknown Territory Part 2

It took all in Kaiser to not snap out at Bluelockers as they peeled his Yoichi off of him and dragged him away .

But on second thought he realised it would give him some  extra time to find out some extravagant and out of the box way to confess his love for Yoichi , every cell in his body was vibrating with so much love , the love he never knew he's capable of giving and now that he's aware of it's existence , he so desperately wants to drench his Yoichi with every last drop of it .

For the next two hours Kaiser ate his assistant's ears off till she made perfect arrangements for the evening in the most magnificent style possible . Now , the  emperor in his full  element was ready to declare his undying love for his Yoichi but as the saying goes that everything doesn't always go according to our plans , same happened with Kaiser and Yoichi .

Isagi Pov :---

Of course I love my bluelocker friends if you ask me they are the only friends I ever had in my life but that doesn't means I don't want to strangle every single one of them right now as they're dragging me away from Kaiser .

I had to tell him the most important thing in the world , I had to tell him that I want something more than our secret fucking sessions , I want to hold his hand without any excuse. I want to kiss him out of habit with no apologies following it ,I want to kiss him softly and sometimes a bit passionately and at other times so hardly that he would run out of breath and I still won't let him part .

I want to take care of him without him being an arrogant bastard about it , I want to tell him that yes I am jealous of Ness's closeness to him , I want to say   ' I love you ' to him over and over again till the day I can't and want to hear him reciprocate every single time .

I will tell him about my undying and exponentially growing love for him , I have to do it today else he'll leave tomorrow for Germany . I know that Michael loves me too and I  can see it in his eyes , feel it in his touch , taste it in his kisses .

But how should I do this , Kaiser is extremely rich , so how does one propose an extremely , nauseatingly wealthy person . I think I should ask Reo about it but no Kaiser is different , what if he doesn't like it and Japanese rich are different from that of Germany . 

No ,  I can't risk it then ofcourse I should ask Ness about it , he already knows about our relation and he's closest to Kaiser anyway , then it's settled I should go to Ness right now....

Kaisagiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें