The Bike Race

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well. Here is another update of my book. Hope you all will like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's pov

1 Am

Raghuvanshi villa

Shweta slowly opens the door of her room and finds her 3 friends waiting for her in the lobby. They all slowly went to the basement parking area without making any noise. They all take out their bikes and take them to a distance so that no one wakes up due to the noise of the bikes. Once they reach to a safe distance they start their bikes, as usually they used to do on their every bike ride

Driving for like 15 mins they found three boys with their bikes at a distance. Shweta gave a look to her friends and they stopped their bikes near the boys. They found it was Rishi and his friends. Shweta gave a look to her friends and then to the boys. There was an unsaid agreement on the fact that they are in for a bike race. All start their bikes and the race begins with all the thrill. Everyone was going at full speed. Rishi and Shweta were ahead of all followed by their friends. They both were giving each other a tough competition. Rishi increased his speed and overtook Shweta.

The race was on a jaw clenching mod. Everyone was giving each other a tough competition. Shweta was still behind Rishi.

Soon they all were able to see a dead end ahead. Everyone lowered the speed of the bike. But, to their surprise Shweta increased the bike speed more. Everyone was shocked by her act. She overtook Rishi and was ahead of all. She reached the dead end and was about to crash into the wall. Everyone stops on their bikes. Everyone closed their bikes expecting the worst scenario except Rishi who wanted to see what stunt she is gonna do.

On the other hand Shweta's bike was just about to hit the wall. She did a drift quickly and then she did stoppie. The bike come to rest and the last tier which was in the air touched the ground with a loud thud.

Everyone opened their eyes and saw her getting down in style. Her friends all got down from their bikes and rushed towards her. As soon as they reached near her Shweta was bombarded with questions and the unharmful curses.

Rasika: Tu pagal hai kya kuch bhi karti rehti hai.

Smriti: kuch chinta hai tujhe apni ya nahi??

Ayesha: tujhe bohot shock hai na apni life risk karne ka.

Smriti: itna man hai na marne ka toh bata de main maar deti hu. Then tujhe tere hi palace main daffna denge.

Ayesha: haa then Drishyam 3 hum hi banna lenge.

Shweta just rolled her eyes seeing her friends overreacting.

Shweta: guys i am totally fine you are overreacting yaar.

Smriti: Haa hum toh bollywood ki top actresses hai na, isse care khete hai madam.

Shweta: Fine, but ab kya karna chahte ho tum log, esse khade hokar bas lecture dena??

Rasika: toh ab kya karna hai tujhe??

Shweta: Yaar new bike aayi hai lets click some pictures apna yeh lecture baad main continue kar lena.

(They all were just glaring at her with narrowed eyes.)

Shweta: guys common yaar thik hai na sorry. Ab chalo jaldi , let's click some photos.

As they all got busy in their banter there was someone who was just staring them.

Kartik and Neil just came to Rishi and Kartik put his hand on Rishi's shoulder.

Kartik: kya soch raha hai tu??

Rishi just looked at them with a smug expression. He then took out his phone and dialled a number. He said something to the person on the other side and then disconnected the call. He then again started staring in the direction of Shweta, who was looking at her bike with frustration as the tiers of the bike got worn out.

Shweta felt a tingling sensation of someone's stare. She looked in that direction and found rishi looking at her with a smirk. She felt something weird but ignoring it she focused back on her bike.

After giving a 2 min intense glare to her bike she felt someone's presence behind her. She felt someone's breath on her neck . She got a little scared but after gathering all her courage she turned but found no one except her friends who were busy clicking pictures now. She turned in the direction of rishi but to her surprise there was no one present.

Shweta did not felt right and asked that they should leave from there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I know guys bohot chota sa chapter tha but don't worry next chapter will be big enough for sure. And chapter late ho sakta hai cause mere preboards chal rahe hai abhi and then 12th ki date sheet bhi aa gayi hai toh. Sorry in advance. But i will try my best to update soon. One last thing don't forget to follow me on insta for further updates

Insta id: emotionmashup

This is Nona signing off..............