"Jin hyuuuuung!" Tae exclaimed running towards their direction.

They looked up at them and smiled. They stood up and Jin opened his arms and Tae jumped on him hugging him tightly.

"hey Jiminie!" Tae said pulling away from Jin while the other two siblings approached them.

"Hey Jin and Jimin!" Eunseo greeted smiling.

"Hello!" Ella said.

Jin and Jimin replied with some hellos and smile.

"We thought we wouldn't get to meet you as it's a weekday today." Jimin said after they all sat down.

"Actually we were going to go to work today but then thought Eunseo might feel alone suddenly and decided to continue from tomorrow." Ella explained

Just then two maids came with a tray and served some snacks and juices.

"Uh, we just ate before coming we aren't hungry at all." Jin said and Eunseo rolled her eyes.

"I told you to change your excuses a little. You always come up with the lamest excuses." She said shaking her head trying to act disappointed.

"Leave it, tell me how's your arm?" Jin asked.

"It's all okay now, now I just want to throw away this bandage cause it's annoying."

"You guys should've informed before coming. We could've prepared something good for you." said Ella.

"Yeah we were just killing a Warden cause we didn't have anything else to do." Tae said throwing his back on the couch.

"wait, wasn't I killing some creepers?" Ella said already getting angry as she felt betrayed.

"Uh, actually we went into the ancient city hehe." Eunseo said laughing embarrassingly to Ella.

"wait what are you guys talking about?" Jin asked with a confused face.

"Aaaaa! You guys play Minecraft?!" Jimin asked with a surprised voice and face.

"No, Ella Noona is actually noob and a rookie." Tae said giggling.

"why, you too?" Eunseo asked.

"Yeah, I and Jungkook play that but our hyungs don't like that. Especially this one." Jimin said pointing at Jin as he emphasized the last sentence.

"wooow! So you're playing with us from now and also tell your junglebook friend to join us okay?" Tae said taking Jimin's hand and shaking it then even putting that back while others were still busy processing.

"oh, okay." Jimin agreed nodding head.

Just then they heard some wierd noises from just beside/in front of them.

Then realized it was just Jin's laughing. "bwahahaha junglebook, hahahahah." Jin kept on laughing and the other guys also chuckled realizing.

"hahahah you laugh like a broken fan." Eunseo said still laughing.

"But fans doesn't laugh." Jin said again bursting into laughter.

"what happened? did I say something wrong?" Tae innocently asked.

"it's Jungkook, not junglebook." Jimin said chuckling.

"Oh right, haha, sorry." Tae said laughing embarrassingly.

"leave it guys. Let's be serious now." Jin said sitting straight.

"ok, attention!" Eunseo said and also sat straight.

"ok, so we came here to ask you something very important and if I'm right then you are the only ones who can provide some at this moment." Jimin said.

"what is it?" Ella asked.

"the day when Kang Minyeong kidnapped us," he paused.

"what happened then?"  asked.

"Do you remember saying YeoJun something related to his university years?" Jimin asked leaning forward.

"that he was a little bitch in his university years?" Tae asked.

"yeah, so I was thinking if you guys were in Hanyang University."

"How do you know they were in Hanyang university?" Ella asked.

"We didn't know if they were in Hanyang or not but we knew YeoJun studied there and the way they were talking with YeoJun that night I guessed that they were at the same university."

"oh, well actually I was at that university only on my first year after that I moved to UK and completed the rest of my studies there so Tae had to bear YeoJun more than me." Eunseo said.

"What do you want to know by the way?" Tae asked.

Jin leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees. "We want you to help us by telling us about his past." he said in a serious voice.

The others also copied him sitting like him.

"we will but what are you going to do with those?" Eunseo asked trying to sound like she was narrating a horror story.

"We'll blackmail him." Jimin also imitated her voice.

"heh?" Ella joined her eyebrows in confusion.

Jin slapped Jimin's arm and cleared his throat. "he's just kidding., don't mind him. We need his information for a special reason." he said with a thin smile and blinked his eyes twice.

Eunseo suddenly remember something and said, "By the way Jin..." she said taking a deep breath and Jin hummed in response. "did you lie to us the time you were here?" she asked making everyone look at her with questioning looks.

Jin gulped before asking, "w-what?"

"I found you nowhere in the list of employees." Eunseo said making Tae, Jimin and Jin look at her with wide and surprised look while Ella went confused.

"what employee list?" Ella asked.

Eunseo sighed and looked at Ella. "Jin said he is an employee of our company."

Lmao I just got to know I didn't publish this part until now🙂

Btw guys, did you hear about the new group which debuted some days ago?

I've decided to leave BTS after watching them cause duh!

They are way better than those bald uncles.

DID YOU SEE THEIR OLDEST MEMBER JEAN's face!!!

He is so handsome omy Gawd!

I'm suggesting you to also leave BTS and start stanning Rookie. Guys just become a Bell why are you still being an Army! That fandom is so cool woah!

And Dance Monster is already my bias wrecker! Did you see his hairstyle? Woaaaaaaaah.

They are so damn cute! 😭😭😭

I'm a new Bell and I still don't know some of the members name.
I only know Jean, Justin Seagull and Dance monster's name so if any of you know the other' please let me know😊

(2000 years later, I know their names now😌)