𝙎𝙞𝙭

𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗜𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘆. A one-of-a-kind city in Europe known for its Renaissance architecture and art, a city that you called your favorite.

Italy gave you a piece of mind, the beautiful scenery calming you down and reminding you that you could breathe and be at peace. However, this occasion was different, you were here for business.

"If I don't get somethin' to eat in the next 10 minutes, I'm gonna lose my fuckin' mind," Katsuki grumbled from the seat in the hotel lobby. The both of you were currently waiting in the hotel lobby for the rest of your friends to come down. The plan was to head to your warehouse and talk to some of your colleagues about the coordinates to where the Todoroki warehouse would be located, as well as check how things were running.

"Eat a mint if you're that hungry," you spoke, surveying your surroundings behind blacked-out sunglasses. You felt your phone buzz in your pocket, and you pulled it out, seeing a text message from your mom. Your cold gaze softened as you opened the message.

It was a selfie of her smiling brightly, a beautiful view of Santorini, Greece behind her. Her nose crinkled as she smiled, her brown eyes sparkling. Her brown skin seemed to glow as her dark hair, streaked with a slivery-gray was tied in an updo that framed her face perfectly. She looked healthier than ever.

Mom
Hi hon! Saw this gorgeous view and it reminded me of you! Love you so much my sweet angel!

A fond smile cracked at your lips as you heart the image and began to text back.

You
You look beautiful mommy I hope you're enjoying yourself, let me know if you need anything, I love you

Your mother sent you a heart emoji back and you did the same, turning your phone off and placing it back in your purse. The elevator dinged as the rest of your friends walked out, you and Bakugou rising from your seats.

"Took you long enough," Bakugou mumbled.

"Ok, and you can learn to be patient," Mina retorted, putting on her sunglasses.

"So what's the plan?" Midoriya asked.

"We're heading to this location to talk coordinates, it's better we find these fuckers sooner than later, I'm already fucking irritated," you grumbled, walking outside to the front of the hotel, getting in your respective vehicles.

As you traveled through the city, you glanced out of the window, tapping your finger against your knee. You thinking, still thinking about your father and his death, how ruthlessly he was murdered, and the way his body was just shipped to you like he was cargo of some sort.

The more you thought about it, the more angry it made you. The more angry you got, the more you wanted to murder everyone with Todoroki blood in them.

"Hey,"

A voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Ya lookin' pretty spaced out over there, what's on your mind?" Katsuki asked as you glanced at him, then resumed your gaze out of the window.

"Nothing," you mumbled.

"You know you're gonna have to talk about it sooner or later," he scoffed, cutting your eyes at the blonde.

"Yeah, not gonna happen," you responded as Bakugou sighed irritably, sipping out of his glass.

"Hakagure, how are you?" You spoke as you stepped out of the car at the entrance of your warehouse.

Toru Hagakure was your coordinate girl, responsible for finding all of the locations of everything you needed. You called her "invisible girl" because she was so pale, almost like a ghost, but she was so quiet that she might as well be invisible.