𝙊𝙣𝙚

"𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻, 𝗽-𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲! 𝗜 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆!" The man cried, wiggling around in the chair he was restrained to.

"You said that last time, now look at you. Right back in the same place you were before." You said, taking off your jacket, your gold necklace falling on your tank top.

"That's not a good thing, Vinnie." You chastised, going over to the table, looking at the many torture devices in front of you.

"L-listen, Queen, I don't have the money because...because I have a wife and kid, ok?!" Vinnie exclaimed as your eyebrow raised and you sauntered over to him, the loud sound of metal scraping against the concrete floor as you swung the crowbar, a cracking noise ringing through the room as Vinnie screamed in pain, blood soaking the knee of his pants.

You grabbed him by the shirt, and smacked him a couple of times on the side of the face, getting close to him.

"Yo, you think I'm fuckin' stupid? You think I don't know when you're lyin' to me, huh?!" You asked, taking the gun out of your waistband, waving it in front of his face.

"C'mon Vinnie, wife, and kid? Your excuses need some fuckin' work, all you do is disrespect women, and if I'm not mistaken, you were in a bit of trouble for assultin' a young woman, weren't you?" You questioned as Vinnie gulped and nodded.

"So that tells me, no woman would wanna be in at least 100 fuckin' feet of you. So, tell me the truth or I'm takin' out your other kneecap." You threatened as Vinnie shook in his seat.

"No! No! Wait, ok, fine! I...I spent the money." Your eyes narrowed.

"All $200,000? All of it?" Vinnie saw the look in your eyes and feared for his life, remaining silent as sweat ran down his forehead.

"TALK!" You slammed your fist on the table as Vinnie jumped in his seat and began whimpering.

"Yes! Yes, I spent it all! I went gambling, okay?! Just please don't kill me!" Vinnie begged and pleaded as you chuckled, shaking your head, slipping on your black leather gloves, picking up your gun.

"Please! No, listen! I-I'll get you your money, I swear!"

"You should've thought about your life before you decided to steal from me, from my family. I've been too lenient with you." You spoke in an icy tone as you raised the gun.

"NO! N-"

Bang.

Vinnie's body slumped in the chair as blood ran from between his eyes, your gun smoking as you set it on the table to cool off, turning to the man behind you, who had a proud smile on his face.

You bent down and stuffed a queen of hearts playing card in Vinnie's jacket pocket, getting up and turning away.

"That's my girl." He rubbed your hair lovingly, kissing you on the forehead.

This was Devyn 'Mad Eye' Carter, or as you called him, pops.

You never knew the reason people called him Mad Eye, you always thought it was because he had a scar running down his left eye, causing him to be blind in that eye, so you just rolled with it.

"You think I should've tortured him more? Ripped a few fingers off?" You asked as your dad shook his head.

"You did perfect, sweetheart. You'll get better over time." Your dad reassured as you leaned your head against his chest.

He was graying on the sides of his hair, the girls you grew up with often telling you that your dad was a dilf. When you were younger, you didn't know what that meant, but when you found out, you were disgusted.