getting to meet my plush

my drawing! yup I drew it yay!👆

chapter 1

Y/N POV:

It was pretty early in the morning, dad just left you here... this place was HUGE, with robots everywhere... you squeezed your plushies...there was a slide right in front of you....
'slide into fun!!' the sign above the slide practically screamed...you didn't know this place and you were a bit scared, but dad will know if you didn't get in there... and you didn't have anywhere else to go.
'here goes nothing...' you slid down into a ball pit..You peeked your little head over the balls.
's-so many kids..so much noise...' you were scared.. you didn't like crowded places that much, and this place was overwhelming with a lot of kids shouting and playing and loud music.. you were scared to talk to the others... then you suddenly felt yourself being picked up.
"HELLOOOOO!! NEW FRIEND!! I never seen you here before OH HOW EXCITING!!! were going to have SOOoo much fun together!!" you panicked closing your eyes, squeezing your plushies as hard as you could and tears started to fall down your cheeks, you didn't even saw who was the one that picked you up..."OH MY GOSH! I'm SO sorry sunshine! I-I didn't mean to scar you please stop crying!"
he then gets you out of the ball pit and gently puts you down, wiping your tears "hey..hey its ok... I'm sorry for scarring you sunspot, lets try again.." he then said with a more gentle and calm voice "hello my name is sunny! welcome to the daycare!" you finally opened your eyes to see a big robot.. looking just like one of your plushies!!
he was all shades of yellow with rays surrounding he's head he wore a jester outfit, he had puffy pants with red and yellow stripes, he also wore a puffy looking thing around he's neck as well as ribbons on he's wrists with little bells, he wore a giant smile on he's face and he's eyes were pure white. you stared at him with a complete awe, y-your plushie came to life?! " y-you look j-j-ust like my plushie!..." you said in a quiet shaky voice "oh! you have my plushie?? how cute!! may I see it please?" you slowly held out your sunray plush
" th-this is my plush...h-he's name is sunray..." you said with a still shaky voice... you were a bit scared of the big robot.... Although he looked just like one of your favorite plushies... "sunray? OH GOLLY! that's the cutest nickname EVER!!"
he smiled a bright smile you just looked at the floor shyly.. not knowing exactly what to do... he then suddenly pointed at your other plush "and who that might be?" he asked curiously
you slowly held out your moonlight plush.."this is my...moonlight..." you said shyly... he was just smiling at you... "moonlight? What a pretty nickname! Did you come up with those amazing nicknames??" he asked you just nodded as you hugged your two plushies he chuckled "what is your name little one?" he asked you looked at the floor again "m-my name is.... y/n..." you said quietly "aaww what a pretty name! y/n.. it really suits you " you felt a little smile crawling on to your face.. that was the first time anyone ever said that to you.. "sssoooo.. do you want to play? We can finger-paint tell stories and drink fizzy-faz till our heads EXPLODE!! its going to be so much fun!!" he sounded so energetic and excited.. quit the opposite of what you felt at the moment....
you looked around you.... all of the kids were screaming and laughing.. memorize flooded your brain of other bigger kids...who used to use you as they're little toy...
you were a magnet for bullies.. yeah, you'd prefer to stick with the robot... for now... for some reason you felt more safe around him.... probably cause you had he's plush and ever since you got those two plushies... you felt less alone... "c-can.. I umm.. j-just be with y-you...?.." you asked afraid of what the answer will be "oh? Sure friend!! if that will make you comfortable you can do whatever you like!!" he said, you smiled a shy smile and held he's hand waiting for him to take the lead... he stared at you for a couple of seconds then led you to the others. you were just with him for the rest of the day not leaving him for one sec.. you didn't play with the others.. but you just followed sunray.. he looked just like your sunray plush who used to comfort you every time you were alone.. he had the same smile... every time you looked at the big sunray you felt comforted.. just like your plush comforted you..

SUN POV:

you were playing with the kids and then you heard another kid slide into the ball pit peeking they're little head out looking a bit scared 'oh golly another new friend!!' you thought with excitement you then got into the ball-pit and picked up the little guy. "HELLOOOOO!! NEW FRIEND!! I never seen you here before OH HOW EXCITING!!! were going to have SOOoo much fun together!!" suddenly tears started coming out from his eyes and he squeezed two plushies really tight "OH MY GOSH! I'm SO sorry sunshine I-I didn't mean to scar you please stop crying!" you were panicking trying to calm them down you scanned him..
oh that poor thing, he was overwhelmed by too much noise.. and interacting with others... sucha fragile little one.. you didn't mean to scare him!!
you get him out of the ball-pit and put him down gently wiping his tears " hey..hey its ok... I'm sorry for scarring you sunspot, lets try again.." you then said with the most calm voice you could speak in "hello my name is sunny! welcome to the daycare!" he then opened he's eyes and stared at you for a couple of seconds " y-you look j-j-ust like my plushie!" he said with the most adorable voice you ever heard! Aaawww you could just squeez the little guy! But you tried to stay calm not to overwhelm him
"oh! you have my plushie?? how cute!! may I see it please?" its the first time in a while sense you saw a kid with your plushie some of the kids found you a bit scary at times, and most of them just preferred the glamrock plushies. you were in shock that they still sold out your plushies! you were so happy!!
"th-this is my plush...h-he's name is sunray..." he said with a still shaky voice
'...s-sunray?' he gave you a nickname??
"sunray? oh golly that's the cutest nickname ever!!" you said beaming with joy.. that was the first time anyone gave you a nickname... well yes the kids often call you sunman or other different names but he gave you a nickname... from affection for the plush..... that was just too adorable! you then looked at he's other hand.. he had another plush. "and who that might be?" you asked pointing at he's other plush he slowly held out the moon plush?... no body ever bought the moon plush.. everyone were so scarred of him in naptime... "this is my...moonlight..."
' my, moonlight??'
'I know right?? how cute!! he's so gentle and so pure!! I like him!!'
'he'll probably run away as soon as he'll see me just like the other kids..'
'moony! Don't say that! Look how he's hugging your plush! I'm sure he won't be that scared of you..'
'you'll see sun.. eventually they all runaway...'
'....'
you smiled at him "moonlight? What a pretty nickname! Did you come up with those amazing nicknames??" he nodded, oh golly how cute! He then hugged the two plushies again you chuckled "what is your name little one?" you asked he looked at the floor shyly "m-my name is.... y/n..." he said quietly "aaww what a pretty name! y/n.. it realy suits you " you could see a little smile on he's face you were so happy! He smiled!! "sssoooo.. do you want to play? We can finger-paint tell stories and drink fizzyfaz till our heads EXPLODE!! its going to be so much fun!!" you were so excited to play with a new friend even though he was super shy he was cute.. and you kinda like him! He looked around with a scarred expression on he's face then back at you..
"c-can.. I j-just be with y-you?" he asked with a less shaky voice this time..
you stared at him.. what? He'd prefer to stick with me?? most of the kids at they're first day here would prefer to just stay away from you.. and you expected especially from this one.... He's so gentle and so scared...why would he prefer to be with me??
you smiled a bright smile at him "oh? Sure friend!! if that will make you comfortable you can do whatever you like!!" he's probably gonna join the other kids eventually... right? He looked relieved and held your hand.. he's cute little hand made you feel so happy all of a sudden.. he's little human hand was so soft and warm.. it felt so nice... you then led him to the others and played with everyone as he just kept watching you and followed you around..

Author note:
Aaaaaandd there we have it! My first ever chapter not gonna lie I'm pretty proud!
and terrified that I mad a complete fool out of myself on the internet... hoped you liked it!
PLZ comment and tell me that I'm not a complete failure...