𝟑𝟒 | 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄

ابدأ من البداية

    Pressing soft kisses to her bare flesh, forcing her hands above her head, he then used his free one to trace circles on the inside of her thigh, loving the way she shivered at the contact. No matter what it was, as long as it concerned (Y/N), he was sure that he'd crave everything about her. After suppressing his desires for this long, he was sure that he wouldn't be able to control himself, yet he was pleased that he was still able to be gentle.

But then his gaze caught on her face.

Her expression was twisted into one of betrayal, discomfort, and despair.

His body stilled.

"I'm not so low that I would force myself upon you when you're not ready and when you're still only seventeen..." he muttered, his hand removing itself from her thigh while his other one still kept a firm grip on her wrists above her head. "But tell me something... do you now hate me?"

(Y/N) didn't meet his eyes.

And no matter how much she strained against him, she could not get free.

"I see," was all he answered before he stood up, finally releasing her, not even making a move to go after her when she scrambled away and upstairs to seek shelter in her room, the sounds and lights from the TV still flickering on in the background.

Kai's eyes glazed over.

She loves me, right?

She has to love me...

She has to...

I won't accept it if she doesn't give her love to me...

In her room huddled under her bed sheets, (Y/N) flinched when she heard the front door slam shut, not even a second later the sound of a car starting before screeching down the road, it's headlights soon fading away into the distance. Letting out a sigh of relief, hoping that Kai wouldn't be back to try and finish what he had started earlier—her locked door gave her little comfort—she turned around on her back and stared up blankly at the ceiling.

She didn't understand.

Sure, there had been people who proclaimed they had liked her over the years, but they weren't those about to become her family.

She turned over again.

Her frown grew as she picked at her sheets.

But...

If I'm being honest, since Kai was the only one kind to me at first, I did like him... more than a brother, yes, but...

It's taboo.

And so I convinced myself to forget.

Now, though...

Remembering the way he looked down at her, at the look on his eyes that made her feel as if she were on fire, (Y/N) squeezed her eyes shut and willed herself to sleep, knowing that whatever feelings that were brimming within her needed to be quelled immediately. Eventually, she did drift to sleep, but that next morning, she dreaded any confrontation with Kai.

Luckily, he was still absent.

Upon looking out the window, she could see that his car wasn't in the driveway.

"Are you looking for Kai?" Ashton suddenly spoke up from behind her, startling her and making her reflexively punch him in the shoulder, something he barely budged at, his smile instead widening. "What was that for? Does my mere presence make you want to fight me?"

"Most times, yeah," she rolled her eyes. "I'm a little pissed you seem so unaffected."

"Are you, now?"

"Yes, but anyways... I was looking for Kai, but not because I wanted to see him right now," she answered truthfully as she drifted away from the window and back towards the table where her cereal still sat getting soggy.

"Why is that?"

(Y/N) gave him a pointed look that made him know he shouldn't delve any further.

    "Fine, then," he held up his hands in mock surrender before then cupping his chin, his lips pulling into a devilish grin. "But... since Kai is not here, that means you don't have anyone to drive you, correct? As your kind older brother, I'll readily offer my help, but if you'd rather have Haru take you... then go ahead."

    "No... I'd rather you drive me," she responded as she swirled her cereal around.

    Yeah...

That would be better.

꧁꧂