𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

⋆ ★ Sweet Kisses ★ ⋆

Jisung cleaned Jeongin up with wet wipes and told him to spit the water from his mouth to the sink, and he wiped the access of the throw up thats on the toilet "I'll just make sure everything goes fine today, and I'll ask if Felix can help right now, is that fine?" jisung was talking to jeongin but jeongin was drowning himself in the water, he wanted to take that disgusting taste out of his mouth.

"huh? oh shi-t-" jeongin choked on the water, "fuck!" jisung got up from the floor and his eyes were wide open, panicking, "are you okay innie?" jeongin started coughing more while jisung patted on his back fast and hard but not hard to the point it would send jeongin flying to the moon, just to the point that it will stop him from choking on water, "did it look like i was okay?" jeongin said sarcastically while giggling

running could be heard in the halls, and then in a few seconds felix appeared near the doorway with his hand on the left side of the doorframe "what happened ?!?" felix asked concerned "your like so late already bokkie" jisung smiled "well sorry jeez, if only if i woke up earlier than i would have chosen to." Felix rolled his eyes jokingly. "So are we gonna forget i was just choking on water 3 minutes ago?" jeongin raised his hand while his other one was left on the sink, holding on to it for dear life.

"oh yea i forgot '' jisung scratched his head and turned off the water for jeongin, jisung held jeongin's hand which gave jeongin the tingles in his stomach but he didnt think about it, jisungs dating someone anyway.

felix moves from the door frame for jisung and jeongin to walk to the living room, "there there u big baby" jisung says softly, he places jeongin on the couch and felix goes to jeongin's side and massages his biceps, "are you feeling better?" felix's asks while jiung cuddles jeongin by his side, "yea now that i have hannie hyung by my side" jeongin flirts and winks at jisung as a joke, "you better not steal my beautiful boyfriend" felix whines "i only accept it if its baby bread" jisung giggles, felix sighs while massaging jeongins biceps but he does it roughly now.

jisung places his head delicately on jeongins lap and his legs on felixs thighs. "now whos the big baby now" jeongin smiles "you." jisungs says "so am i gonna just disappear and act as if sungie isn't mine?" felix moves on to massage jisungs foot. "yup" jisung replies while popping the "p"

"you brat" felix laughs and smiles at jisung, jisung sighed loudly "shhhh let me sleep now" jisung giggles "mm" jeongin plays with jisubgs hair which makes jisung even more sleepy, he began to see white sparkles as he shut his eyes, his eyelids began relaxing, and like that he went to sleep, his thoughts taking over him, and the fan above them hitting his face.

even if he wasn't sleeping and still wide awake, he would think he was in a dream, honestly he can't believe whats happening, like what do you mean his best friend lee felix is now his boyfriend and one of his band members are friends with him, he wishes it won't end if it actually was a dream,

he doesn't wanna wake up, he loves all of them so, so, so, so much, he loves each and every one of them, although they dint love him he doesn't care, but he still feels like something is missing, he ignores it tho, he doesn't care, but all he hopes is that him and the rest get along in the future, maybe, just maybe it will happen.

⋆ ★ Sweet Kisses ★ ⋆

"ung" someone yells. "jisung hyung!" jisung shoots his eyes open and gets up quickly, "huh?" he squinted his eyes "the rest of the members are coming here soon wanna go to innies room and cuddle again?" Felix says as he moves jisungs hair from his face to see his pretty doe eyes, Jisung nods rapidly with a smile on his face, he doesn't really wanna deal with his members right now.