𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

.・。.・゜✭・.・・.・Bitter & Sweet・.・・.・✫・゜・。.

"I didn't Know you were struggling-"
"what the fuck do you mean you didnt Know?" jisung cried "it was so obvious. he  stopped washing his
dishes a while ago and held On the counters beside him, jisung turned around because his elbows were aching.
and maybe because he wanted to See minho's elegant, elegant, sharp face. "You don't understand Jisung.
Minho sobbed, tears under minhos eyes began building up, ready to fall down "What do i not understand Minho-hyung? I'm losing my trust for all of you you except felix over these years"

Jisung Stared at the floor
Sobbing uncontrollably with his hand Covering mouth, Felix Came running through the hallways "What happened?" felix ran with a mad and shocked face, "i just wanted to apologize..." minho looked down at his feet with tears falling down to his shoe, he tried wiping away the tears but he couldn't as more kept falling each minute, felix turned jisung around and hugged him whispering sweet words and praises near his ear, but felix started at minho speechless and blank eyes as if they knew something jisung didn't.

Felix pulled back from the hug " jisung hyung, is it okay if me and minho hyung talk for a second? but I'll need you to go to our room okay?" felix asked so gently, jisung nodded with tear stains on his cheek and red eyes "thank you baby" felix smiled and kissed him on the neck "go on" jisung smiled and blushed although he felt a bit humiliated that minho was in the background, but he also felt bad for him, he was crying to he should've comforted him.

jisung sprinted to the hallway but got stopped by jeongin, jeongin suddenly hugged him, jisung didn't know what to do with his hands and let them rest behind jeongins back with jeongins large hands on jisungs waist, jisung felt a little uncomfortable, it was not everyday he got randomly hugged by someone, except felix, but this was different, this is jeongin, 'his younger brother he loved oh so much' well jisung did love him, he loved him so much but this is confusing, he needs answers so he asked jeongin "jeongin are you okay what happened?" jisung asked " jisung hyung i'm so sorry" jeongin began rambling and blabbering sorrys and apologizes

"wait jeongin slow down what's happening?" jisung pulled away his face that was on jeongins neck, "i- we will explain it soon sungie i promise please" jisung felt nostalgic, he hasn't been called that since pre-debut, only felix says it until now, its a little uncomfortable but he'll deal with it, maybe it'll go away? jisung nodded and went in jeongins room, it's been a while jisung thought, he hasn't been in jeongins room in a really long time and he misses jeongin's natural scent, he smelt like home, "can i hug you?" jeongin asked as jeongin tears slid down his cheek slowly to his jawline, till it dropped on the floor "Of course innie" jisung hugged jeongin and stayed in jeongins embrace not wanting to let go, he felt so young and free in his arms he didnt wanna let go, he wanted to stay there until he died.

"i'm so sorry jisung hyung, but i can't tell you anything yet, i really want to and would if i could, but-" "its okay jeongin i might understand but give me time if i cant or wont" jisung smiled, jeongin missed the spark between them and so did jisung, he missed the smiles and laughs they had, all the teasing they both did and teamed up against hyunjin hyung and changbin hyung, everything was just so nostalgic, jeongin closed the door and held jisungs hand leading him to his bed "is it okay if we cuddle?" jeongin asked, stopping in his tracks "yea sure?" jisung was unsure what he was doing but all he knew was that they both will heal their relationship together and build it back like how it used to be, maybe it won't be as bad as he thought.

jisung and jeongin climbed in the bed and kicked up the blanket smiling and giggling, "i missed you so much hyung" jeongin smiled as he spooned jisung with the warmest embrace ever, "me to innie" jisung and jeongin closed their eyes slowly and forgot about earlier with minho hyung, they both snoozed and fell asleep savoring the moment together.