𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well that's very sweet of you." I said sounding a little less than pleased, looking at her was just a reminder of that Jonathan told me that day in his office.

I looked over at Jonathan to see if he was just as displeased as me but he seemed neutral about this whole thing if anything he seemed more displeased and uncomfortable with my presence.

"Hey Linda, could you give us a moment?" Jonathan said his expression growing serious.

I looked back at him completely taken aback by his request just before I was going to say something back, I stopped myself.

My eyes then darted back at Scarlett and she had this smug grin on her face, I narrowed my eyes at her before slowly walking off.

Jonathan put his hand on my back leading me out of the kitchen.

I swatted his hand away and looked back at Jonathan. "I could walk myself out, thank you." I said my expression hardening before giving Scarlett one last glance.

I walked to the bedroom, my mind was racing with all kinds of thoughts and scenarios, what could he possibly have to say to her that he couldn't say in front of me?

five minutes later and Jonathan walked Into me changing out of my dress he then walked behind me and grabbed my waist he traced his fingers down my stomach and inbetween my legs while kissing my neck softly.

My breath hitched as I felt the heat between my legs growing but I quickly pulled myself together and pulled away from Jonathan even though his touch was addicting.

I turned to him trying to put on a serious expression. "Are we just not going to talk about her?" I asked.

"Her?" Jonathan asked teasingly as he began to unbutton his shirt. "She doesn't matter." He said.

"I'm serious Jonathan, I just want to know what is it you had to say to her that you couldn't say to me?" I asked, trying not to sound too desperate.

Jonathan then sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I told her off." He said before he continued to unbutton his shirt.

"I to remind her about that little incident in the office, i told her if I ever saw her again she won't get a warm smile from me." Jonathan said as he took another step closer to me.

I didn't know whether to believe him or not but as I looked him in the eyes I could see that he was telling me the truth or I was trying to believe him.

"I don't want to see her again, near you or the house." I said wanting to make myself clear to him.

"Deal." Jonathan said pulling his shirt off and tossing up to the side. "Now how about we end this night with a bang?"

I felt the heat radiating from his body making me forget about everything that just happened today now it was his me and him.

"Tell me I'm the only one for you." I whispered into his ear our bodies brushing against each other.

"You're the only one for me." Jonathan replied roughly before capturing my lips in a passionate kiss.

I felt his body press against mine I then ran my hands over his hard pecks his rough hands made their way up my back began to unclasp my lacy bra.

"I want you to wear that diamond necklace while I fuck you hard." Jonathan said roughly against my lips.

I smirked before pulling away from Jonathan just to retrieve the diamond necklace from the drawer.

I could feel him looming over me as I got picked up the necklace I looked back at him, suddenly he leaned in and gently picked up the necklace clasping it around my neck.

Jonathan then picked me up bridal style and laid me down on the bed, before he climbing on top of me.

His gaze sharp as he looked down at me with those piercing ocean blue eyes. "I've been wanting you all night."

He gripped my thighs and began to pull my panties down with his teeth, chills ran down my spine as his teeth grazed my skin.

He dipped two fingers inside of me, curling them in order to hit my sweet spot thrusting them in and out of me I arched my back to his touch letting the pleasure consume me.

Jonathan cursed under his breath feeling me convulse around his fingers.

"You're so wet." Jonathan growled against my skin.

I moaned, my cheeks flushed as I watched him suck the juices from my pussy clean from his finger's. "Mm, You taste good too."

"This is just the start." Jonathan said giving me a wicked grin as he pulled his boxers down, his cock sprung out harder than a rock.

I groan vibrated against my throat seeing how hard and ready he was for me, I spread my legs further apart inviting him in.

Our eyes locked I felt his cock puncture my entrance, leaning down to capture my lips in a bruising yet passionate kiss while he pumped in and out of me over and over again.

***
We lay in bed slick with each other's sweat and satisfied I watch Jonathan drift off to sleep from the sounds of my soft breathing, like lullaby.

A new year, I'm still trying to contemplate how our marriage will grow from here as I look up at the dark.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by the buzz of Jonathan's phone on the nightstand.

I sat up carefully making sure not to wake Jonathan was I peaked over him to see who could possibly be texting him at this time and when I saw the name 'Scarlett' on his home screen I immediately perked up.

I froze as Jonathan began to stir in bed thinking that he had awaken, but to my luck he was still asleep, I knew he was a light sleeper so I had to be extra quiet and cautious.

I deliberately extended my hand to get hold of his phone, my eyes never leaving his sleeping face as I did.

I always respected him when he told me not to lurk through his personal things, but seeing that name triggered me.

I took a deep breath, there was that familiar feeling again in my gut, telling me that this was not going to be good, that this was going to hurt. A. Lot.

I quickly turned the phone on its back, wanting to get this over with.

I read through the message and my heart immediately stopped as my blood went cold.

I saw a picture of a smiling baby boy that looked to be around one or two he resembled Jonathan from head to toe, nose, hair and eyes the spitting image of Jonathan, all in that boy.

"Thanks to you Jonny our baby boy had his first ever birthday party, Xoxo he misses his daddy I hope you visit us soon." ~ Scarlett.