Aurora Shelby Insitute.

Magsimula sa umpisa

I brush her panties aside, lining up with her before I push in, feeling her tightness instantly. She moans lowly, moving her hands up to the back of my neck, gripping my hair tightly. I grip her thigh, using my other hand to grip her throat tightly as I start to thrust my hips. "Tommy." She moans and I smirk.

"Fuck. I love hearing you moan my name." I groan in her ear, trailing kisses down her jaw to her lips. I move my hips harder and fast, feeling myself go deeper inside her every time. "H-harder." She whimpers and I smirk, putting more force into my thrusts.

She places her lips back on mine, muffling her moans. I grip her thigh tightly as I feel her leg starting to shake in my grip. "You gonna cum, beautiful? You gonna cum for me?" I say looking into her eyes as she nods. "I'm gonna cum." She moans and I smirk. "Cum for me. Wet my cock, baby." I growl.

She clenches around me making me hiss as I feel my high starting to cum. "Tommy, I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She moans as her orgasm washes over her. I groan into her neck as I feel my cum leaking out, my high following hers. "Fuck." We both groan in unison making us chuckle.

"Fuck, I don't want to pull out." I groan as I do and she smirks. "You can fuck me again later." She promises and I smirk. I fix my suit before we walk back to the hall and I plaster on a fake smile and walk over to the drinks table as Aurora gets whisked away by a bunch of woman.

Auroras POV

The woman talk about complete nonsense as I pretend I'm interested. Great, another hour I've had to put up with this shit. A hand finds my back making me jump a bit but I relax when I see it's Tommy. "Hey, you scared me." I say before I notice his face. "What's wrong?" I ask him. "Baby. Ror, he's gone. Charles, he's gone. Fuck." He tells me and my heart stops.

******

"Where is Charles?" I question for what feels like the hundredth time, making my way through the crowded room. "Have you seen him? Have you seen my boy? Charles? Anyone seen him?!" I ask but no one seems to know. Tommy and all the boys also run around asking questions. I hear shouts and I know Tommys barking orders, knowing it won't be long until he snaps.

"Back door. Kitchen. Get to Blake Street where the cars are." Tommy orders, towards Arthur and John with such a glare in his eye that they leave immediately. "Tommy!" Ada calls. "Someone said they saw a nurse take him through the back door." Tommys face contorts into anger. "Fuck!" He hisses before he takes off in run.

I take off in the other direction and run down the stairs catching up to Arthur. "Arthur! Someone saw a nurse take him out the back." I tell him. "Fuck!" He yells and we run out to the front where we see Tommy throwing up. Arthur runs up to him and says something to him as I look around, hoping to catch sight of my little boy.

Tommy looks up and sees me, his face drops from anger into sadness as he wraps his arms around me. He burrows his head into my neck as his arms wrap around my waist tightly. "Our boy. He's gone. I fucked up, Ror. I'm sorry. He's gone." He says in agony. I pull back and hold his face in my hands. "Come on, Tommy. We need to get him back so fucking pull yourself together and let's get our boy back, okay? You and me, we'll get him back. I promise." I tell him, watching as his eyes close at my words.

"You need to get to the betting shop and wait by the phone." Arthur tells us and I nod, taking Tommys hand and dragging him to his Bentley. "Polly!" Arthur calls and she climbs in after us, as I take off, back to Small Heath betting shop.

******

Arriving at the betting shop, Tommy takes my hand and leads me in as the rain pours down heavily, only worsening the day. Tommy let's go of my hand and walks straight to the phone, barking orders. I brush my wet hair back, feeling my wet clothes clinging to me.

Water drips down my face as I hear something snap of the wall and I rush into Tommys office. Tommy had thrown the phone against the wall, smashing it, as he stands anxiously peering out of the window. "It's them." Tommy growls as he turns to me. "Who? Who's them?" I ask him.

"It's fucking them, Ror." He hisses. "Look, it might be some random woman, you know. Sometimes women go mad." Polly suggests as I shake my head. "No. It's them." Tommy spat, crouching down to his knees as he grips my hand, holding it tightly. "Did you break the phone? You broke the phone. It's alright we have another." Polly rambles, picking up the broken phone from the ground.

The door opens and Ada walks in. "Tommy?" She calls. "Ada!" Tommy responds, standing up straight. "There's someone outside. A priest." Ada informs. "Father Hughes." I realise, remembering what Tommy told the night of the ball. "Stay here. Pol, stay here. Do not do anything." Tommy demands. I sit down at the table as my head begins to throb, Polly following me as she sits down. The room falling into silence.