I Need My Wife.

Tommys POV

Four months later.

"And then we add that one." I hear Aurora speaking to Charlie in the kitchen. I walk in slowly and see her helping him making cupcakes. "Daddy!" Charlie calls excitedly when he sees me and Aurora's smile drops as I walk over. "What're you and mummy doing, eh?" I ask him.

"Cupcakes!" He exclaims and I chuckle, watching as Aurora puts them in the oven. "Making cupcakes, eh?" I say and Charlie nods excitedly. "Charlie, go clean up then you can play, okay?" Aurora tells him and he jumps down from the chair, running to clean up.

"Aurora, please talk to me." I say when Charles is out of earshot. "Got nothing to say." She replies firmly. These last four months have been hell. I never thought I'd see the day where my girl didn't talk to me, let along look at me for no longer than a few seconds. We haven't even slept in the same bed for four months.

"Aurora, please. I miss you. I miss my girl." I say watching as she turns to face me, a glare on her face. "Should've thought of that before you put our family in prison." She says and I sigh. "I'm going to get them out. You know I will." I say walking over to her. "They shouldn't be there in the first place. I mean, even I should be with them. I did murder an agent." She reminds me.

"There was no way in hell that I was putting my girl and the mother of my son in prison. Not when we need you." I tell her. "Yeah, that matters but not the fact that you put your brothers or cousin or aunt in there right?" She says before pushing past me. I watch her walk out, shaking my head.

******

A knock sounds at my office door and I frown. "Come in." I say and Aurora walks in. "What? Mary said you wanted me." She says unbothered. "Why'd you knock? You never have to knock." I furrow my eyebrows at her. "Didn't feel like barging in. Might get arrested for it." She says sarcastically and I sigh.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" I ask her desperately. "Get our family out of there." She says firmly. "I'm working on it." I tell her and she shakes her head, walking over to look out of the window. "That's not good enough, Thomas." She says as I stand up.

"This had to happen, Ror." I tell her and she turns to me sharply, disbelief on her face. "Are you kidding me? Why, so you can get an OBE?" She asks and I look down. "Oh my god. You let our family go to prison so you could get an OBE?" She scoffs. "That OBE will secure us." I tell her.

"I don't care about being secure, Thomas. I care about my family!" She exclaims. "And what, I don't?" I ask, moving in front of her. "Clearly not. You put them in prison, all so you could move up. What kind of man does that?" She questions. "I care about them, but I care about you and our son more." I tell her.

"Don't. Don't you dare use me and our boy as an excuse." She snaps. "I'm not. It's the truth. I can't have you get hurt." I tell her and she shakes her head. "Well, congratulations, Thomas. I got hurt." She says, going to walk away but I grab her wrist bringing her back to me.

"No. You're not walking away from me again. I can't take this anymore. You not talking to me or not sleeping next to me. Not anymore. You're my wife, you're meant to be sleeping next to me." I tell her firmly. "Thomas, how do you expect me to be okay with you after what you've done?" She asks.

"I don't but I need you. I need you by my side. You have been by my side since we were fourteen. Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry and I will get them out. I promise but please, come back to me. I can't take you not talking to me. I need my girl, I need my wife." I say sadly as tears fill her eyes. She sighs, stepping out of my hold before she walks out, shutting the door behind her, as I stare after her.

******

Two weeks later.

I stand in my stables, bare-chested, brushing Bane, Aurora's horse when I hear footsteps. I look to my left seeing Aurora walking towards me. "Hey." I say softly. "Hey." She says back lowly. "What're you doing out here? Where's Charlie?" I ask her. "He's with Isaiah and Finn." She tells me as she sits on the counter.

"You still angry with me?" I ask her carefully. "I'm too tired to be angry anymore, Tommy." She shakes her head and sighs tiredly. I move to stand in front of her and she looks up at me, furrowing her eyebrows. I place my hands on her thighs and spread them lightly making her place her hands on my forearms.

"Tommy, what are you doing?" She asks but I say nothing as I lean closer and brush my lips against hers. She sighs before kissing me softly, wrapping her legs around me bringing me close to her. I grip her hips, bringing her tighter against me as I kiss her hard. She moans in the back of her throat, her hands moving up my arms to my back. I tense slightly but relax when she rubs her hands up and down.

I move my hand to her face, cupping her cheek in my palm to make the kiss deeper. Her hips rock against me and I groan before she pulls away. "We shouldn't be doing this while we're angry." She whispers but makes no move to move away. "No, we shouldn't." I agree.

She pants as she looks me over before meeting my eyes again. "Fuck it." She whispers before gripping my hair and bringing her lips back to mine. I groan as her tongue meets mine. I move my hands to the bottom of her dress and lift it over her head, dropping it beside us.

Her hands move to my trousers, unbuttoning them hastily before pushing them down. She moans in my mouth as I rub her clit though her panties. I move my lips to her jaw and she sighs in content. Her legs squeeze my waist, her hands clenching my hair between her fingers. "Tommy, fuck me." She whispers and I smirk, pulling my self out. I pull her panties to the side and she moans as I line myself up with her. "You ready for me, baby?"

She nods her head, looking me in my eyes as I push inside her. We both groan at the sensation. "Don't hold still." She tells me and I oblige, moving out before pushing back in. Her head throws back as I start to move in and out of her. I don't go slow as I fuck her hard, her legs squeezing me. Her hand wrap around my neck, as the other holds my jaw. "You feel good." She whimpers and my ego goes wild.

"You feel amazing." I whisper in her ear and she moans. I push in deeper and her body shakes as I hit her spot. "There." She whimpers. I keep going, getting the same spot. Her eyes close. "Look at me, Aurora." I growl and her eyes snap open to meet mine. "Look at me as you cum." I tell her and she nods. Not a few seconds after, she starts clenching around me.

"I'm gonna cum." She whimpers. "Cum for me, baby." I whisper against her lips and she kisses me. I hold her waist tightly as her legs start shaking around me. I groan as I feel my high coming. She moans loudly when her orgasm hits fully as mine follows her. I feel my cum coating her walls, her core tightening around me. I keep my hips moving as I look into her eyes before I slow down. She pants breathlessly as I stop and I kiss her softly as I cradle her face in my hands.

A neigh breaks us apart and we both look behind me at Bane, who watching us with his head tilted. Aurora snorts making me look back at her. "I forgot he was here." She whispers and I chuckle. "Nothing wrong with a little audience." I joke and she shakes her head at me before leaning back in. I hold her against me, kissing her softly.