We're Having Another Baby.

Auroras POV

Tommy had taken me and Alfie Solomon to his new distillery he had brought to make rum. I was quite surprised when he told me about this new business venture but wasn't surprised Alfie was here. "Oh now, the problem, right between rum and gin is that gin leads to melancholy." Alfie begins.

"Whereas rum incites violence and also allows you to be liberated from your self doubt. Now, I hear you're probably more in need of the old rum at the moment rather than gin, Mr Fucking Serious, or are you just making rum and sticking to your dull whiskey? He's still a whiskey man, ain't he, darling?" Alfie asks me and I nod.

"You still a bourbon bird?" He asks and I nod. "See, she has taste." Alfie tells Tommy. "Oh dear, you've got fucking starlings mate. You know what? That shit will rot your pipe work." He adds coming his gun and pointing it at the ceiling. "It alright Alfie. No need. It's alright, I'm going to get a kestrel." Tommy tells him.

"I hear that you've got Italians mate. Have you got a kestrel for them and all?" Alfie asks. "Yes. I'll have a kestrel for them as well." Tommy shad walking further into the distillery. "Well then, everything's confirmed, innit. Yeah. Weakness behind the eyes, don't blink too much, alright?" Alfie says as Tommy pours him a glass of gin and hands him it.

"I know you don't drink the stuff but you've got a good nose." Tommy says. "Nah, the Americans want it sweeter." Alfie says dipping his finger in the liquid, sniffing it. "What have you heard, Alfie?" I question. "Heard a cop got shot, darling. Know who shot him?" Alfie asks. "My kestrel." Tommy replies.

"Right. Oh, upping the stakes, very good." Alfie nods. "What of the social Sicilians?" Tommy questions, wetting the tip of his cigarette before lighting it. "They're still using Sabini for vehicles and places to stay." Alfie informs. "And reinforcements?" I ask as Tommy hands me a glass of water which I take thankfully.

"Ah, they're Sicilians, aren't they? They don't trust nobody and fucked a goat on the morning of their first pubic hair. They've got traditions." Alfie says as I snort to conceal my laugh and drink my water as Alfie eyes me suspiciously. Probably wondering why I'm not drinking.

"How many are here?" Tommy inquires. "Eleven, enough to drop a man who wrapped his balls in an OBE until they fell off." Alfie replies. "The real question is Alfie, which side are you playing for, eh?" Tommy asks. "Fucking hell." Alfie chuckles, pushing himself off the post he was leaning against.

"What kind of world to bring up children where your own mates can ask you that question, eh? Well the truth is Tommy, you're going to be fucking dead soon and then you're starlings, they will peck out your blue eyes, won't they? And the jackdaws, they will steal your gold and your medals and pretty soon it'll be as if you had never even fucking happened mate." Alfie responds as I hear footsteps.

"Tommy, Rory, there are men approaching." Scudboat tells us. "Yeah, let em' pass." Tommy tells him and Scudboat walks out again. "Alright, you tell Darby Sabini from me that if the Italians win, they are not planning on leaving. And after me, it will be him then you. Then the titanic. They're the fucking Mafia Alfie. They've come here, can't believe our coppers are unarmed. They're going to steal their liquor and it's against the law. They've come here and they like what they see. They're coming and they're here to stay." Tommy explains.

"Mr Shelby, Mrs Shelby, I've come to talk purse for the fight." Aberama says walking over to us with Bonnie in tow. "Your kestrel, huh? Tommy, darling, when a pikey walks in with hair like that, you've got to ask yourselves, have I made a mistake?" Alfie says to us, looking Aberama up and down. "Who the fuck are you?" Aberama asks. "Who the fuck am I?" Alfie repeats. "Who the fuck is he, Shelby?" Aberama questions, looking between me and Tommy. Me and Tommy glance at each other amused.

"I, my friend, I am the uncle, the protector, and the promoter of the fucking thing, right there, in whose shadow nothing good nothing godly will ever fucking grow. That there, right, is the southern counties welterweight champion. He is of mixed religion therefore he is godless. He was adopted by satan himself before he was returned out of fear of his awkwardness. But he's impossible to marry off due to his lethal dimensions. His mother, terrified, just fucking abandoned him. And there he is, stood before you like the first of some brand new fucking species." Alfie says making me laugh and all heads turns to me.

"I'm sorry." I say still laughing. "Watchta laughing at darling?" Alfie questions. "You know, after all these years of knowing you Alfie, I thought I'd be used to the bollocks that comes out of your mouth. Turns out, I'm not." I say as Tommy smirks and Alfie rolls his eyes at me.

"Now, do you offer your son to this beast?" Alfie asks Aberama who looks at Bonnie. "Name the day, Mr Shelby." Bonnie says confidently.

******

"Tommys here." Polly announces, walking away to her door. I place my glass of water down on the table before I take a seat beside Finn, who grins and nudges me softly. I give him a small smile before I look over at Arthur and watch as he pours Tokyo onto the table making me shake my head. Tommy leans down and kisses me, his lips lingering as Arthur speaks up.

"So what the fuck happened today, Tom? We all heard. Shooting in Artillery Square." He asks, breaking the silence. "Yeah, there was. Today I killed three men. Now our enemies will have to wait." Tommy tells us as I swallow thickly, my hand running over my bump. I was bringing another baby into this world and they're are people after us.

"So I suppose they took you by surprise, did they?" Arthur questions. "No, I knew they were coming." Tommy replies bluntly. "Just after Christmas I received a letter from Luca Changretta offering to spare my son, if I gave up Tommy. And I gave Tommy up." Polly admits as everyone but me look at her in shock.

"And you didn't think to tell us?" Arthur spat, glaring at Polly. "It's alright Arthur because that's the plan Polly and I agreed on. I knew that Luca would want to pull the trigger himself." Tommy begins. Arthur leans down snorting a line of Tokyo loudly as I sigh. "So I used the set up as bait to bring him in." Tommy explains.

"You're a fucking idiot Tom." Arthur snarls. "Look, I didn't get Luca but I got three. Alright? That's it. That's what's happened." Tommy says as Charles wanders into the room and Tommy picks him up, placing him on his hip. "But he's right. I mean I thought you'd gone soft. So you got three?" Johnny dogs laughs. "Yeah, I got three." Tommy answers.

"Well I'll drink to you tom. You mad bastard." Uncle Charlie grins as he raises his glass and Johnny laughs. Standing up, Arthur tracks towards Tom. "Pretty soon you're going to get the shakes and when your blood cools down, let's go get a drink." Arthur grins, clapping Tommy on his arm.

"Dad, you got three what?" Charles asks Tommy, smiling at him while also looking confused. "I got three shillings for for a two shilling horse. Now, my boy, you come with us, eh?" I watch as the men left before Polly walks away making me sigh.

******

I can't concentrate as I stare at Tommys office door, knowing I have to tell him I'm pregnant. Sighing, I stand up and walk into Tommys office, my mind spinning. "Want a drink, Ror? I've had a hard day." Tommy says, pouring himself a glass of whiskey. "Oh, I'm not drinking for nine months." I tell him, as I sit down. "Why not, love?" He asks, throwing his drink back.

"Well, you're not supposed to drink when you're pregnant, Tommy. It harms the baby." I tell him, relieved it's off my chest. Tommy turns around quickly, looking between me and my stomach. "The baby." He repeats quietly. "The baby." I repeat nodding, rubbing my four month bump.

"You're pregnant?" He asks, his eyes barely blinking. "Yes, Tommy. I'm pregnant." I say again. "We're having another baby. My baby." He says and I nod. "Yeah, Your baby." I repeat. "How far are you?" He asks. "Four months." I tell him and he nods, walking over to me.

He kneels down in front of me, placing his hands on my small bump. "We're having another baby." He says lowly, staring at my stomach. "Holy shit. You're giving me another baby." He says with tears in his eyes. "Yeah." I say softly, stroking his cheek. "That explains all the sex. Not that I'm complaining." He says making me chuckle.

"Aurora, I love you." He says, taking my face in his hands. "Are you happy?" I ask and he looks at me like I'm crazy. "Off course I'm happy. My girl is fucking pregnant again." He says with a huge grin. He leans forward, pressing his lips into mine firmly.