5. ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ

Zacznij od początku

" So yeonjun, tomorrow you will take her to jungkook house ok..." Mrs Jeon order him. As he nodded without uttering any word.
.
.
.
.
.
After leaving mrs Jeon office. You were in elevator with yeonjun. It's was all silence, you glance over at him and he looks mad.

You again gulp down, " umm, w...where do I h..have to meet you tomorrow.?" You asked him while playing with your fingers.

He raised his one eyebrow and side glanced at you.

" Right here

" Right here..." He said in a low and rough voice and turn away his face.

You make a pout and hang her head down.
All you want to break the ice. But he didn't seem friendly at all.

Later you both reached the ground floor. The gate open and yeonjun step out side. But as soon as you left the elevator yeonjun out of the blue whirled around.

It happens so suddenly that your head almost get hit by his chest.

You eyes widened, being so closer to him.
His chest right infront of your eyes. You swallow down.

You hesitate to look up in his eyes, but you finally did. And he already glaring at you with his dark eyes.

You right away step back from him. As his gaze observes your every action.

" I.. I'm s... sorry." You apologise. Looking everywhere except toward him.

" YOU, better be good and careful with your job.." pointing a finger toward you, his voice reflect seriousness and toughness.

Snatching all the capacity of you to say anything. but still his pitch black gaze demands for an answer.

So in return you nodded your head. After getting satisfied he exhaled a harsh breath and left.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as you open the door of your house, jisso comes running to you.

" Did you really leave your job, did you really give your resignation letter to doctor yoongi. Now what you going to do, when you will tell your parents, are you going to try in a different hospital. Tell me.." She bombarded you with many questions.

You pressed your finger to her lip. " I did not leave my job.."

" WHAT...." her forehead creased.

" I will tell you everything.." You sigh.

.
.
.
.
.
Putting Soft Tofu Stew ahead of you, jisso settles down on the chair in front of you.