5. ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ

( Author pov )

" Do not worry, now I already find someone who I think can cure Jungkook.." Mrs Jeon smile, leaving yeonjun in confusion.

Soon they both heard a knock, mrs Jeon allowed them to enter. Yeonjun turn around only to see yoongi and a familiar face, approaching them.

It's didn't take much time for him to remember your face. As yoongi and you approached closer, both of you bow to mrs Jeon.

" Yeonjun, he's doctor yoongi. He's our Chief Psychiatrist.." Mrs Jeon, introduce yoongi to yeonjun.

Yeonjun stood up from chair and bow to him. And yoongi did the same gesture.

" So ma'am, did he's the one you talking about.." Yeonjun asked mrs jeon. She smiled and leisurely shake her head in no.

"That's the person I was talking about.." She revealed pointing her eyes towards the person. Yeonjun follows Mrs Jeon eyes and the person he comes to know, who is going to cure Jungkook is YOU.

On the other hand, you were completely puzzled. You didn't have any idea, what's going on.

Yeonjun eyes widening in disbelief. As he right away shifted his gaze toward mrs jeon.

" But ma'am, S...she killed a patient, she can't be Jungkook's psychiatrist ." Yeonjun retorted with a flat denial.

Even tho, it's was all true. But his words hurt you deeply. And you lower your head.

" I know yeonjun, but I think she deserves a second chance.." Mrs Jeon insist, plastering a soft smile on her face.

" But, why jungkook. You can get her any other patient. But why him..." Yeonjun ruffled his hair, as he wasn't able to understand the reason behind mrs Jeon decision.

This is the exact same question you were asking yourself. why they were giving you a second chance that to cure someone so important.

" Because, I like her way. I liked the way she treated her patients. You do not know . But Mrs. Lee and Y/N, they were really good friends. Y/n was the first person Mrs. Lee opened up to. I think jungkook also needs a doctor like her. He needs a friend more than a psychiatrist. That's the reason, I made this decision.." Mrs Jeon stood up as she explained everything.

" Right doctor yoongi..." Mrs Jeon asked yoongi and he smiled and nodded his head in yes.

" M..mrs Jeon is right, love and bonding is also important in treating a mentally suffered patients.." yoongi Stated, losing his neck ties a bit.

Your eyes squint hearing his words. Didn't he's that person, who used to lecture her about how we just treat a patient with only medicine and things.

Now what's happened with him. You stare at his face, blinking several times not able to processing his words.

Yoongi glance at you from the corner of his eyes. But turn his face away 360 degree as he notice your gaze.

" believe me yeonjun, I only think good for jungkook..." Mrs Jeon put her hand on yeonjun shoulder and tap twice.

Yeonjun was not agree with this decision but I can't say more. Mrs Jeon is Jungkook's aunt, so she always think good for jungkook. That's why he nodded agreeing with her decision.

" So it's confirmed, we will send y/n to jungkook. So she can treat him.." Mrs Jeon smile. As she looked at you.

You swallow down, because it was too difficult to comprehend all that was happening.