Level one

Opening log: The class book report in Mr. Legton's class exploded when the student Christina Bonemen brought smokes bomb to the school how can the granddaughter of the queen be this close to being branded as a defective soul hopes the summer camp thing will straighten her out if she wants to keep her body that is.

Location:The Bonemen household.

Mr. Bonemen: Your going to love it their Christina and you will finally be able to get for the program and not be more of a problem to your school and to the family and finally can get rid of that silly book.

Christina:But the Grand Ninja Sue-O is- Hey!

Mr.Bonemen rip the book out of Christina's hand and threw it into the trash can.

Mr. Bonemen: this is the kind of thing that made people look down on those like us Christina and I don't want you to be used by someone else.

Christina:Because they are ues by the Overly old and-

Then they hear the trash can be knocked over by what they think to be a raccoon who's taking trash with its teeth Into the Woods.

Christina:Hey you little thieving raccoon!

Mr. Bonemen: Oh just leav-

Then Christina fruit dance wonderful extra smoke bombs to Blind her dad a bit so she can go after the raccoon.

Mr. Bonemen: Rrr you better comeback once the bus come.

Christina didn't heard that as she she said a raccoon into what seems to be a circular cave but the light at the end made her think it's an actual tunnel but when she got on the other side she finds herself in some sort of forest but lost track of and seems to hear a voice up ahead that she thinks is it's Master as Christina hides behind the nearest trees.

???: Ok Tootie what did you being for me this this?

As the raccoon Master starts to look in its back Christina pulls out the last smoke bomb from a backpack so should be ready for the right moment therefore Thief goes through with pet father and when Christina's book was pulled out from the sack she froze the smoke bomb to Blind the thief but when she makes the grab she felt a very strong paralyzing to her Noah's side and felt immobile and pass out.

???: flash powder and flour you got to do better than that.

Moments later as Christina regain's Consciousness she finds herself on a bed in a strange house with only her under clothes when she woke up and sees her captor burning her actual clothes and her backpack outside from the window that also have weird ears like that of her pet has.

Christina: are they aliens?

Then Christian spots but seems to be new clothes that looks kind of meant of what she thinks are Edo era as she puts them on.

Christian: this does look nice.

Then after seeing herself in the mirror didn't she opens door and someone was waiting for her.

???: and where do you think you are going?

Christian: Well miss-

???: Stella and you are not going anywhere.

Christian: What for?

Stella: if I ever let you sooner or later others will find it and will make more problems for me than the rest of this god forsaken place, rather or not you tell anyone.

Christian: so I am your prisoner?

Stella: only till I can find a different way to get you back home and maybe teach you a few thing that that's ridiculous book got wrong.

The Stella pull out the book that belong to Christian

Christian: feeling better I thought you burned it well you were taking my old clothes off.

Stella: well your body doesn't currently appeal to any lustful novel.

Christian:uugg.

Stella: well what you were wearing will draw unwanted attention and that will have you burn at stake for all I know.

Christian: fair point

Stella: And that book is way off about ninjas like me.

Christian: wait your a Ninja.

Stella: Ya think, of course I am and maybe while you're here teach you some basics none of the over-the-top nonsense.

Christian: little cold but the grand Ninja Sue-O is the only thing I have lift of my mom.

Stella: I see but in the meantime make yourself at home and then tomorrow I will show you around the world of Endora with the nearby town.

Christian: So what am I going to do tell then?

Stella:Maybe read that book but I must warn you am a heckler.

As Christian her favorite book Christina really huckle story like it doesn't end up with her hosts world.

Christian: okay it's not a masterpiece but just for fun.

Stella: they only think the story that I can relate to that we have escaped from camp.

Christian:Well your little Tanuki did made me miss the bus.

Stella: That Sue-O kid wanted all for adventure while escaping the P.O.W Camp.

Christian: Oh.

Stella: It was over a meaning less war.

Christian: all the one that was meant go could be less horrifying than the one you've been in.

But unknown to Christians the bus driver that meant to pick her up when he dropped the rest of a summer camp that could have had Parents pray to find Prince and have checked Christian as absent.