{Kung Fu Panda TBM} Prologue

The sun is blazing over South Africa and two figures were traveling through the desert making their way to a small village. One of them had a dark cloak and a staff while the other looked to be a raven with small orange feathers over her body.

"Looks like we finally arrived at our destination." the cloaked figure spoke dropping his staff and putting his hood back revealing a Komodo dragon.

"Lord Typhon, are we positive that they're living here?" the raven asked him. "No need to worry Jinx. They live here."

They both entered the village and the villagers looked at them weirdly. Probably wondering what they're doing so far from home. They stopped in front of a house and looked at it for a moment.

"So this is where they live huh?" Typhon said observing the house. "I expected them to have more...wealth."

They approached the house and Typhon forcefully knocked on the door. "You'll let me all the talking Jinx. Last time didn't go so well with your soft personality."

Jinx nodded and the door slowly opened revealing a snake. More like a black mamba snake. She fully opened the door and looked shocked at Typhon.

"Oh uhh, can I help you?"

Typhon cleared his throat before speaking. "Greetings Mrs. Lang, my name is Typhon and this is my assistant Jinx. We would like to discuss an important matter with you."

Mrs. Lang, was slightly taken aback by the stranger's sudden appearance "Oh then if thats the case. Please, come in."

As Typhon and Jinx stepped into the cozy living room, his eyes fell upon Mr. Lang, who was sitting on the couch, engrossed in a book. Mr. Lang looked up, his curiosity piqued by the unexpected visitors.

"Who is this, dear?" Mr. Lang asked, his voice filled with curiosity.

Typhon extended his hand, a friendly smile on his face. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Lang, I'm Typhon. And this is Jinx." he said, his voice warm and inviting.

Mr. Lang shook Typhon's hand, studying him with a discerning gaze. "Likewise," he replied, though his tone held a hint of caution.

As they all settled down on the couch, Typhon couldn't resist his mischievous nature. "So, Mr. and Mrs. Lang, I must ask, are you two married?" he inquired, a playful glint in his eyes.

The couple exchanged a puzzled glance before nodding. "Yes, we are indeed married," Mrs. Lang replied, her voice filled with curiosity.

"Interesting. And are any children slithering around the house?"

"Uhh no, we have chosen not to have children yet." Mr. Lang explained suspicious of Typhon.

Typhon's expression shifted, his tone becoming more serious. "Ah, I see. Well, that is precisely why I am here," he stated, his voice laced with dark intentions.

Mrs. Lang's eyes widened in shock, while Mr. Lang's face grew stern. "What do you mean?" Mrs. Lang asked, her voice trembling.

Typhon leaned forward, his gaze unwavering. "I require your cooperation in producing a child," he explained, his words hanging heavy in the air.

The couple recoiled in disbelief, shaking their heads vehemently. "Absolutely not!" Mr. Lang exclaimed, his voice filled with defiance.

A wicked smile crept across Typhon's face as he leaned back, his voice dripping with menace. "I'm afraid you misunderstand, my dear Langs. If you refuse, not only will I end your lives, but I will also unleash destruction upon this entire village," he threatened, his words echoing with a chilling finality.