"Where Simone?" Najah asked then Ivory pointed to her and Kezia fighting per usual.

"Imma get them. Here sit next to Sy'rai and eat your cake. You want some too?" She asked causing her to nod.

Mir and Nasia had a daughter named Sy'rai that he clearly got to name. She was always around the girls basically being their best friend even though she was younger.

Bobbi and RJ moved to another city in Georgia that was about two hours away from them so the kids didn't see Kezia as much.

She left the two of them at the table to eat cake while she went to socialize again.

"Lil boy you betta stop hittin' my daughter I know det." Boogie spoke holding Kezia upside down.

"He don't even care he prolly wanna fight you too." Bobbi shook her head. "Det hoe looks a mess!" Mir spoke loudly causing Tanks girlfriend to love over at them.

"Symir" Nasia mugged while nudging him. "Sorry, i'm workin' on it."

"Ian wanna say nun but... she do look a mess. She woulda never got an invite if I knew she was gone come looking like a hooker."

"Chill" Bobbi laughed "oh Tank comin' over here y'all be nice."

"Can y'all please tell her y'all won't talkin' 'bout her?" He asked "Cuh you know it ain't in me to lie." Mir chuckled

"You're a whole grown ass man talking shit about a female. Grow up you faggot ass nigga."

"Bitch you shoulda never came to no wedding dressed like that. So not too fucking much on my man." Nasia snapped "And these the people you like to hang around Demario? All y'all lame as fuck." She rolled her eyes before walking off.

"Y'all know y'all dead ass wrong." Tamk laughed before going after her.

"Look at Egypt, Najah." Bobbi spoke causing her to turn around. "Aww that's too cute."

Egypt was making a video about her experience about going to her first wedding. She was more excited than anybody.

"E'najah and Asaad it's time for y'all to go dance." Her mom spoke walking over to them.

"Okay, come on." Najah grabbed Boogie's hand and made it to the dance floor.

At Your Best by Aaliyah played as Boogie and Najah slowly danced together.

"You look so good baby."

Boogie missed seeing Najah all did up and genuinely happy.

"Thank you handsome." She smiled "Ion make you happy do I?" He questioned catching her off guard.

"What makes you think that Asaad?"

"You just be in mommy mode all day time n youn neva really care get yo hair done n shit. I know dets what make you feel good n you ain't been you inna long ass time, so is it me?"

"Partially" She answered truthfully. "I sometimes feel like I do everything on my own so I don't even bother to do any of that stuff. You're always there for us but you're not present on a daily basis."

"Imma do betta fa you cs ion want you to feel like you doin' dis shit on yo own n i'm right hea doin' nun."

"Thank you for understanding."

"Imma always try to understand you even if I don't." He responded before Najah rested her head on his chest.

--

While the girls were taking a nap Najah spent time thinking of ways to start working again and still be able to keep an eye on her kids.

"Oue Najah I got an idea!" Nasia spoke "What is it cs iono." She shrugged

"Just build in a lil daycare in yo salon so that way you can still be able to know what's going on. Then your workers might have kids too, more money for your business."

"Oh- that's a good ass idea iono how ian think of that. Imma tell Boogie cs he gone do whatever I tell him."

"Period"

"But how 'bout Tank weird ass baby mama keep harassing me like she wanna fight. All cs Symir slow ass said she looked a mess. Like girl let that shit go."

"I told y'all da bitch was slow years ago." Bobbi died laughing. "No like literally cs I forgot that shit even happened." Najah shook her head.

"Nasia don't feed into her shit. Errbody know it looked a mess."

"It Bobbi?" She questioned "Okay you right she not even ugly but I just don't fuck with her messy ass."

For once Bobbi actually wasn't the problem. Tanks girlfriend always had something smart to say or was always being rude for no reason.

"Symir do needa learn how to shut his damn mouth tho, everything don't need to be said." Najah spoke "I be tryna tell em he messy n shit."

"He don't listen. What you think they doing? Y'all wanna go spy on them?" Najah asked while watching Boogie's story. "They in the strip club how the hell we gone spy on them with all these damn kids?"

"They gone come too n sit inna car with us."

"It's pointless to spy at a strip club cs we already know they rubbin' on titties n ass. Imma be done knocked RJ head off if I see some shit like det."

"Damn... you right, you right. Imma let them live but next time? We going out cs who said we wanted to be at home with kids?"

"Shit I'm always home with kids." Najah added

"Me too girl n I got a damn job- no offense." Nasia spoke "Girl you good. I rather be at home with my babies."

Najah didn't trust anybody with her daughters. She believed nobody could take care of them better than she could.

She also had trust issues and couldn't not think about somebody kidnapping them.

"Know I got ptsd so bad. I mean I think we all do."

"Yea, when me and RJ work we take Kezia with us. Weon played det shit."

"Well my man a trapper so ion need a babysitter." Nasia shrugged "Mir the only one still stuck in his ways. Youn want him to change?"

"I do but I can't force it on him. This is how he was when I met him so I knew what came with him. He doesn't think he's good at anything so he doesn't know what to do."

"Mmcht Mir can... shit... what can Mir really do?" Bobbi questioned as they all sat there and thought about it. "Oh, oh he can- umm never mind." Najah shook her head.

"Exactly so I just let him be." Nasia laughed

"He'll find it one day. We still in our twenties he got time to prosper."

"Yea what Najah said."