𝟣𝟤

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

Najah came home from work and saw that Jeremiah was home. Once she got in the house she saw the house was decorated nicely and there was music playing from upstairs.

She had a smile on her face walking up the steps because of what Jeremiah had done for her.

Najah got to their room and twisted the door knob before pushing the door open. The bedroom was also decorated nicely but he wasn't on the bed so she went to their bathroom and opened the door to only be shocked at what she seen.

"What the fuck?" Najah's jaw dropped seeing Jeremiah and Asia in their bath tub taking a bubble bath together.

"E'najah- it ain't even- it's not what?" She asked cutting him off. She quickly took her coat and purse off before dragging Asia out the bathtub by her hair.

"You finna die hoe!" Najah spoke while punching her directly in her face. "Najah let me go."

Jeremiah got out the tub and put his robe on.

"Nah bitch you wanna fuck on my husband in my crib right? Imma show yo home wreckin' ass somthin."

"E'najah chill out bro."

"Jeremiah get the fuck offa me. I can't believe y'all weird asses really doing this to me right now."

Jeremiah swung on Najah causing her to stumble a little bit. She got up off the ground and started tussling with him.

"Go head Asia." He spoke while holding Najah's arms. Asia crawled put the bathing quickly before throwing her clothes back on so she could leave.

Najah tried her hardest to get out of his grip to get to Asia but she couldn't.

"Bitch I hate your triflin' ass!" She screamed while hitting him. "Hit me one more time E'najah."

"What you gone hit me back? You already did that so wassup? I'm not scared of your punk ass Jeremiah."

She knew he could definitely beat her but she wasn't scared to fight him. Najah was tired of him being so sneaky and distant with her. She really didn't understand why he moved her all the way here just to have an affair.

After Najah hit him again he swung back which turned into a whole fight. Najah fell on the ground and covered her face. Jeremiah stopped hitting her once he heard her crying.

"Get up E'najah."

"No"

"Ite" He stepped over her and left the bathroom. A few minutes later she got up and looked in the mirror. She had a busted lip and a bruised eye.

"Why would you move me all the way out here and marry me just to get back with your wife?"

"What?" He scrunched his face up. "I been knew you and Asia was married for months now. I didn't say anything because I trusted you to just be her friend because y'all work together. Then you just put your hands on me- I know I said I wanted to fight but you a bitch for actually hittin' me bro."

"Are you gonna answer me?"

"Ian know she was stationed here cs ian talk to her inna long ass time. I seen her at work one day n we started talkin' again. Ian come over here to be wit her E'najah det shit just happened randomly."

"You did all this for her- what about me? You've never did nothing nice like this for me Jeremiah."

"I wanna tell you but ion want you to get even more mad at me."

"You might as well just say it."

"All dis was fa you, she just pushed up on me cs I said you was at work. You came home earlier than I thought you would."