𝟰𝟲

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟯

Najah stood in the bathroom mirror and stared at her face. She hated the changes her body had made over the past six months. The twins were due in another three months and she was all alone.

Besides her friends and family she talked to no one. Being outside and in the mix just didn't interest her anymore.

A few months ago Boogie went to jail. He wouldn't be released from jail for another few months. He got pulled over with a few guns and weed in his car.

"Ughh I just miss my man!" She sighed "Bobbi!"

"Yes?"

"I miss my man." Najah pouted "I know you do best, it's gone be okay tho."

Since he's been gone she let Bobbi and Kezia stay with her because she didn't wanna be alone.

Her brother and Bobbi were in a relationship he just traveled a lot and barely came back to Georgia so she was just as lonely as Najah.

From time to time he checked in on Najah or called so she made sure to answer for him.

"I think imma have them at least a month early. Ion think he gone be here to see it. All this is just so depressing, I wish he was thinking smarter."

"I'm sorry you gotta go through this Najah."

"Yea me too... thanks for being around for me I really appreciate you. Kezia"

"Huh?" He questioned "I wish I could pick you up. I love you son, son."

"Love you!" He responded with a smile on his face. Kezia couldn't say much but he'd always respond to whoever was talking to him.

"My baby daddy really is a fucking bum yo. Like ugh! Why I let him fuck me?!" Bobbi rolled her eyes. "What happened?"

"He saying he can't get Kezia cs sum came up. He probably wit that raggedy ass bitch. Oue I can't stand her fat ass."

"Bobbi she not even fat." Najah laughed "I know but her head really big as fuck. I see what typa bitches he like. Ion even know how I was ever his type."

"Mmcht he said he could get him if I drop him off cs he busy. You wanna come? It's like a thirty minute drive."

"Yes but I wanna get a blue slushy- oue then put some nerds in it and get me a sub from qt with some potato chips!" Najah described with her hands while staring directly at Bobbi.

"Okay" She laughed "Son, you want a slushy?"

"Yea!" He nodded "No you can have juice tho."

"Bobbi why you always gotta be a mom? You can never let my lil dude have fun. He finna go with his daddy anyway. Turn him up so he can pluck Tank nerves."

"God mommy gone buy you da biggest slushy they got innat hoe."

"He can have a small. You not finna have my baby stomach fucked up."

"Fine"

Bobbi packed Kezia's bag then they made their way to quick trip. Once they got everything they wanted Bobbi drove to Tank's location.

"Wassup Najah" Tank spoke "Hi bitch"

"Bobbi got you out hea doin' some hoe shit while my mans locked up? Y'all heffas ain't no good." He shook his head.

"Ain't nobody no heffa. She don't got me out here doing nothing Tank, I can't even walk from the house to the car without being tired. Trust ain't no niggas checking fa me."