𝟮𝟵

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

Najah looked up at Boogie and tried to hold her tears in. As he continued to fuss she silently started crying.

"You got me in so much shit- fuck is you cryin' fa E'najah?!"

"All i'm tryna do is tell you how I feel n you cryin. Do I cry when you express yoself to me cuh?"

"No" She shook her head. "So shut yo crybaby ass up then n let me talk."

He grabbed the box of tissue off her nightstand and threw it at her.

"If dis nigga fuck up what I got goin' on, on my soul i'm through witchu."

"That's has nothin- i'm talkin' E'najah I already said be quiet."

"Okay"

Najah was tired of men talking to her crazy but she really didn't know how to defend herself. Behind all the attitude and meaness Najah just wanted to be loved by somebody.

She didn't like the fact that he was angry with her over something she didn't know about.

"Dis crazy ass nigga hackin' into my shit you needa get em bro. I been being nice as fuck 'bout errthang, dis shit between y'all!"

Jeremiah had hacked into his work computer somehow and emailed all his clients telling them lies. That caused everybody to change their minds about buying and renting houses from him.

"Na you can talk."

"Asaad I didn't know anything about that. I haven't talked to him, he's blocked on everything and you know that. I can't control what Jeremiah doing."

"I'm finna go."

"Why?" She asked holding her hands out with a tissue in her hand. "You still fuckin' cryin. You being a punk right na tighten up cuh. Ian een gone say too much more to yo. Either you gone get det nigga to stop or we done."

"N I stamp det shit on my life." He added

"Why are you so angry at me? Asaad I didn't do nothing!"

"I keep fuckin' savin' you from dis nigga. Least you can do is try to get dis muhfucka to chill. I'll really kill him n ion think you want det so tell em chill out wit allat weird shit."

"Woah! Now you got me fucked up. I never asked you to do SHIT for me Asaad. Everything you did for me was because you decided to. Don't throw shit in my face."

"I won't tryna throw shit in yo face E'najah. A nigga doin' good fa his self, finally n he fuckin' wit my money. Just meet up wit da nigga somewhere public n talk to em. I'll stay inna car n wait if you need me to."

"You stressing me right now."

Najah wiped her face then rested her head in her hands. The whole situation was getting tiring and she just wanted to be happy in her new relationship.

But because of Jeremiah she couldn't even do that.

"I'm not allowed around him. He can try to use that against me in court."

"Nobody gotta know Najah. Dis da one thing i'm askin' you fa n you can't een follow simple instructions."

"Stop talking to me like i'm a child, please. Imma see what I can do."

"I'm sorry fa yellin' at you baby don't be mad at me. You just gotta understand how much money I just missed out on."

"Yea n it's all my fault right? Like I told him to hack you? You a dub, fuck away from me." She sniffled before she started to cry again.