23.kidnapped

Author pov

Yoongi and jungkook came outside of house..
Yoongi put his both hands in his pants pocket before taking a breath cause he know what jungkook going to say him.

"Hyung he is back" yoongi sighed.

"I know jungkook" yoongi faced jungkook.

"Hyung he tried to attack on you 2nd time. how can you be still calm." Jungkook said in disappointing way.

"I know jungkook but somehow it's my fault" elder look down.

"How can you say that Hyung? look at me.." jungkook made yoongi look at him

"She was my friend afterall.. beacuse of me she..." Yoongi pressed his lips together and went silent.

"It was not your fault that she fell for you and when you reject her she sucide? Where is the logic? And one more thing her bastard brother! I want to find him he is hiding from us and attacking on you it's been three years." Yoongi held jungkooks both arms

"I also want to find him but I want to tell him I didn't killed her I can never she was my friend.. but he always call me with fake voice he even hide his identity after trying for years we don't even know him"

Jungkook cleched his jaw " Hyung he is manic who still think you killed her.. We are silent just cause you said but if he did something this time then I'll gonna kill him" jungkook said Angily

"Jungkook stay calm I know how much you love me.. i somehow came out from this I don't want to go there again.. now I have jimin in my life I don't want anyone to hurt him.. and about that accident maybe its just normal and we are thinking it was planned " yoongi lied cause he don't want jungkook to be worried for him.

"HYUNG--" jungkook paused " umm ok. Did he called you? In this 3 year's? " Jungkook asked

"Umm yeah.. once after marriage when jimin was coming home alone but thank god he came safe. But I found that man he said nothing he died but didn't spilled word" yoongi fist his hand

"Why you didn't told me this?" Yoongi remained silence.

"Umm what about Namjoon Hyung" Jungkook asked one more question.

"I met him in office. Last year he shifted in Seoul. I tried to talk with him but--" anyone can see pain in yoongis voice.
Yoongi took some stapes kicking little rockes by his foot.

"Everything will be ok he will understand you when he will get to know truth."

"I don't want him to know that jungkook. I hate myself for Saying those words to him but I had no option." Yoongi closed his eyes feeling cold wind

Jungkook crossed his hand on his chest " tell me why you still don't want to find that bastard and kill him on spot he even threaten you about him Hyung.. he said he will kill jin Hyung..if Namjoon Hyung continue to help you.. The bastard who always call with fake voice.. he is the reason why you had to break your friendship with your bestfriend.. he even attack on you thank god Namjoon Hyung saved you. Just tell me"

"He also lost his sister jungkook"

Jungkook laughed. "What you think jungkook i never tried to find him? I did but he don't seems normal he physco but how many days he will gonna hide let's see."

"That's my Hyung" yoongi went toward jungkook.
The same time his eyes fell on jimin, who is standing there with widden eyes. For sec his heartbeat fasten.

"J-jimin!" Jungkook also saw jimin

"What you both were talking?" Jimin asked. Yoongi and jungkook made eye contact.