18.I hate her

Jimin pov

I opened my eyes slowly slowly not wanting to wake up. sun Ray's were disturbing my sleep.
Why bed feels like heaven in morning? With closed eyes I checked beside me by pating my hands on bed, but there was no one..
In sec my all sleep went, I sat on bed like ghost.
'where he gone?' the first thing came out from my mouth
Maybe he is still Angry on me because  I came late yesterday.. I can understand him he was worried for me but he should understand I'm not kid right?
What if he thought he made me uncomfortable by kissing?
If he is thinking like this, so he is wrong.

I did my morning routine, but he was the only person who was roaming in my mind all time..
Where is he?
I came in kichen.. I thought to make something then my eyes fell on some bouls he already made breakfast..
A smile came on my lips.

I think he left for office..
I came out of house
"Fuck" how can I forget? My car is in garage for repairing yesterday I came with mark
What should I do now?
He also left

I walked Little then my eyes fell on familiar car, it was tae's car..
He noticed me too and he stopped immediately

" what are you doing here" tae asked me what should I say? He was sounding formal and cold.

"Nothing can you give me lift?" I asked.

" Come sit" I came and sat beside him.

I was playing with my fingers.. 'why he is behaving formal with me?' 'did dad told him and jungkook about marriage?' I bit my lips looking down.

"Tae--"I was about to say he cut me by.

" Shut up you bastard.. you married without telling us" tae said, no Actually he yelled at me.

"I'm sorry" i know I'm worst friend.

" Fuck your sorry"

"I'll introduce you to him" I said while playing with my fingers

"No no keep your handsome to yourself" he was talking very rudly he never talked with me like this.

"I know I deserve"

" Yes you do"

" Does Jungkook know to?" I asked looking at tae noticing his expression

" So what you think I'll hide this from him like you did"

" What I'm even expecting? You didn't even invite us in your marriage" he suddenly stopped car.

" I swear tae, no one was invited just dad and his parents"

" I'll talk with you later.. here is your office"I came out of car.. he immediately started his car without saying by.. I knew he was Angry.

I came in parking hoping to see his bike parked there, but wait he left early than me where is his bike?
Where he gone?
I was about to call him when I saw my blood boiling scene.
The fuck!
She was holding on his waist, and he was letting her do.
I saw he was coming toward parking, Lia sitting behind him on bike
'how dare she?'
I unknowingly made fist of my hand
'She is in my nerves.'
He parked bike and she came toward me, so annoying!!

"You both together?" I bitterly asked, her. why I even asked?

"Sir actually mr min were coming and I was waiting for bus so he gave me lift" She said with smiley face, and I greeted my teeth..
He left from there ignoring me like I never exist.

I came in cabin, my anger was on next level.
'I might scold someone out of this..'
I kicked the chair hardly..
I hate this feeling when I saw that girl with him..
I fucking hate
I HATE HER