Divorce and done

Inko had told Hisashi what had happened and he decided to have Shoto go back to his castle as Izuku and the pup could be harmed. Shoto tried to negotiate with Hisashi but failed to as Inko was very upset from how the Alpha was treating her pup. Izuku felt relieved like there was nothing holding him down anymore and the kingdom was more bright and peaceful.

Katsuki didn't have to be as careful sneaking into Izuku's bedchambers at night or for the Omega's heats. As the time went on Shoto never visited and only ever came over for meetings or other important reasons. Hideisha was getting bigger and looking more like Katsuki, Izuku could immediately tell that his child is definitely Katsuki's. He knows those bright red ruby eyes and dark blonde hair.

 He knows those bright red ruby eyes and dark blonde hair

Izuku tears up a little though. The child he loves dearly in this new world look exactly like his Isamu. Same everything it was quite frightening.

————

————

"Izuku you know how Hideisha is getting bigger?" Izuku nods in agreement waiting for the blonde to finish. "Well the older he gets he gonna get suspicious about who his dad is. He looks exactly like me and nothing like damn half n half." The blonde says sharpening his sword as Izuku cradles a sleeping Hideisha. "I know he'll get suspicious about it so we'll have to revel it....." Izuku couldn't finish the sentence without realizing the consequences.

"How about we wait to tell everyone about this situation till Hideisha can talk?" Katsuki's voice was soft and caring as he can tell Izuku is stressed out about it. But of course the pup has already started to talk.......

"Da! Dada!!!" Katsuki freezes looking at his 1 year old in the arms of the one and only Shoto Todoroki. Shoto came to the castle for important work so he decided to see Hideisha as well as Izuku, though Izuku didn't want to see the Alpha what so ever. But of course Izuku had Katsuki stay with their pup.

"DADA!" Hideisha was pointing and trying to get Katsuki to hold him as the child wasn't very familiar with Shoto. "Huh- Ah I know why you're calling the knight dada is it because I'm not home enough? You can blame mama for that he doesn't want me in this palace!" Shoto then held the child closer to himself but Hideisha pushes away crying wanting Katsuki.

"Hideisha! I am your daddy! You are my flesh and blood!" The pup couldn't care less what Shoto had to say as he was stubborn like his parents. Katsuki takes his son out of Todoroki's hold having Hideisha stop crying and clinging to Katsuki. "Hmph Dada."

"......I see both my husband and pup don't like me. Izuku hasn't even asked for me to help him with his heats the last time we had sex was on our wedding night." Shoto sighs in defeat and takes a good look at the child and knight in front of him. "I see, Hideisha is calling you Dada, Izuku not wanting anything to do with me, and you looking just like the kid.....Hideisha isn't mine nor is Izuku but yours huh Katsuki?" Shoto says with a calm face.

"Tch, yeah." Katsuki said walking away with the pup leaving Todorki alone in the tea room.

————
"I want a divorce."

"Huh? Why? Aren't you and-"

"I do not care. He isn't happy in this marriage since we got married even my own....well so I thought son isn't mine."

"Alright let me get the papers for you and his grace Izuku to sign."

"Thank you I appreciate it."

"Of course Shoto."
————

"So you want a divorce? Okay." Izuku says signing the paperwork not even asking any type of questions or fighting on it. "Huh, you really don't care for this marriage or anything?" Shoto says sitting on a chair "No I don't care for it I was forced! Hideisha isn't even your son but Kacchan's so I'm okay." The greenette hands the dual haired male the papers smiling making Shoto a bit angry.

"Have a good life Shoto Todoroki!" Izuku said with a nice smile happy he is out of that hell.