Missed love

While Ochako helped the greenette get undressed to bathe she sees his body covered in bites, hickeys, and scratches from the night before. She could tell he was sore and in pain from the type of actions him and Katsuki did. But as the girl worried about him, he is off thinking about Katsuki and the sex they had. It was a magical moment and he'd do it again.

Izuku goes into the bath soaking in and enjoying the warmth

Izuku goes into the bath soaking in and enjoying the warmth. His muscles and tender body relaxes in the water and Ochako goes to the bed and brings all the sheets to get washed, after she goes to get clothes and gives them to the greenette. He gets dressed in a white shirt, green vest, navy pants, a belt, red shoes, gloves, and his favorite bag to complete the outfit. He looked stunning like always.

He didn't have much to do so he goes to the training grounds looking for the blonde, he spots Katsuki training on his own. Sweat trickle down from the Alpha's body, he had no shirt on and just wore pants as it was warm out. Izuku tells the head butler Iida to give him some privacy so the blue haired Male puts the umbrella away that was used for shade and walks away not too far though. The Omega walks to Katsuki smiling and taps the man's broad shoulders. Izuku blushes as he sees the hickeys and scratches he gave the knight.
"Hah- oh your highness. What can I do for you? Are you feeling alright?" Katsuki's tone was soft and a hint of worry. "I'm well, I just wanted to say hi and well ask.....what is our relationship?" The greenette said pulling Katsuki over to a private area. ".....honestly I do not know. But if you want something more I'm willing to do whatever I can to help. I truly have fallen for you sir. Izuku if you want a secret relationship we can do that." The Omega blushes hard as the Alpha pins him to the wall. "I would love a secret relationship Kacchan."

And so they agreed to keep their romantic relationship secret from the world....except for Ochako and Kirishma who saw them. The couple kiss and melt into the warm embrace. Izuku still felt a hint of emptiness as Katsuki doesn't remember their past life, childhood, love, wedding, dates, sex, their project that lead to their first baby, and their happy family. It was devastating but hopefully one day the blonde could remember.

༊࿐ ͎. 。˚ ° ⊹ ˚. ༊࿐ ͎. 。˚ ° ⊹ ˚. ༊࿐ ͎. 。˚ ° ⊹ ˚.

"Hello my dear to-be-mate" Shoto says with a smile as he takes Izuku's hand kissing it as a gentleman. Though Izuku pulls his hand away and has Ochako give him a wipe. "Hello Prince Shoto Todoroki" Izuku's eyes are cold and soft then his smile is as fake as his love for the man standing in front of him. "Izuku no need to be formal we are getting married this week and mating. I'm excited to see what our lovely future awaits and what our pups will look like." The Omega was about to say something but suddenly Hisashi, Izuku's father steps in greeting Shoto. "Ah! Hello my boy how are you?" The Alpha bows to the King and tells him that he is well

"Good, good now come on in. Izuku be a good Omega and bow to your soon to be Alpha." The greenette bows hating every moment of it. It has been 5 months since he and Katsuki started to date in secret and since the blonde finished his training Izuku made the man his personal royal guard. That said Katsuki now is to follow Izuku just about everywhere.

Shoto was mostly a good man but could be quite arrogant and rude at time which confuses Izuku as the Shoto he knows is sweet and kind to him and everyone around. "I'm glad you agreed to marry my son. After I found out my only child is an Omega I was devastated but now I can relax knowing he'll be fine with such a strong Alpha." Izuku scoffed to himself not wanting anything to do with any of this. They go over a few things about mating, ruling, and pups, the two are required to make a heir and not fuck up the kingdom that was their duty.

Eventually Izuku got to leave after hearing the two basically shaming Omegas. The greenette wanted to scream first he died and got reborn as a prince then he finds out his true love doesn't remember shit and now this?! He needed a desperate break. He missed his old life..... he thought about the words his eldest told him before the incident. Realizing Isamu was right, how could he be such a horrible parent. "Fuck" Izuku muttered with a tear rolling down his cheek as he snuggled into sleeping Katsuki's arms.

Back in the old universe:

"I know this is a big change but just try to remember your parents would want you to be happy." Mina says helping the twins unpack "I miss them a lot Auntie....I want them back" Akira cries as her eyes become more puffy from crying before hand. "I was so excited for Mom and Dad to see how me and Akira approved our twin quirk" Aki says with sadness in his tone. Mina and Kirishma are the kid's godparents and if those two died then the children would go to Mitsuki and Masaru. The reasoning to their friends taking the kids instead was due to Mitsuki and Masaru getting older.

".....hey Isamu don't beat yourself up that's not manly! Bakubro and Midobro would want you to be happy, you know how badly they would want to have you happy?" Kirishma says comforting the blonde haired Male. "Shut the fuck up uncle, I don't need your pity! I was a brat and dick for yelling at Mom and Dad!" Isamu tells the man to get out and let him be alone.

"Mommy, daddy wherever you are just know I'm so sorry and that I love you so much-" the boy's voice cracks from tears forming and him sobbing. He knew how hard his parents fought for him and that they were willing to keep him even if he was just a school project. It broke the boy deeply.

"Ma-ma papa...."