CHAPTER 3! cherry wanted to prove herself innocent and be done with him

Start from the beginning

that included cherry.

all she would do was drag him into more problems, and that was the last thing he needed.

cherry was sure he was the one.

she was sure of it.

percy only wanted to get as far away from this life as he could, and cherry despised that.

everybody spoke about him being big 3 material, and about his involvement with cherry and the prophecy that everybody had been aware of for a long time.

the prophesied betrayal was always in the back of everyone's mind, but they never expected it to happen.

but percy was right there.

so, now what?

annabeth suggested that percy speak to the oracle, but not for the same reason cherry wanted him to speak to the oracle.

annabeth wanted to go on a quest, but wasn't able too, until somebody special came to the camp.

so, both annabeth and cherry were waiting for percy to be their special person.

annabeth wanted to go explore the world, and cherry wanted to prove herself innocent and be done with him and the rest of the camp completely.

cherry continued to use the water to state at her reflection.

percy had just finished his conversation with annabeth on the other side of the lake.

his energy was clearly tense.

he shoved past her, and cherry frowned.

"fucking bitch." cherry spoke, and turned back around.

she stared as deep as she could into the soft blue lake, as if it'd tell her what to do next.

suddenly, the water shot out and splashed at her.

the red-haired girl turned around, making eye contact with the blonde boy who had the slightest smile as he walked off.

« ───── « ʚ♡ɞ » ───── »

cherry had dried off completely.

again, she was wearing another white dress.

it was decorated with pearls, and flowed behind her. the sleeves were long and wide.

there were pearls in her hair, on her legs, on her arms, on her face.

she just looked magical.

he hated it.

he hated her.

chiron pounded his hoof against the marble floor of the pavilion, and everybody fell silent.

"to the gods!" chiron raised his glass.

everybody else did, too.

cherry had no idea what to do, so she took a seat beside percy, and remained silent.

in a dramatic manner, he scooted away from her.

she rolled her eyes, and turned to the person beside her.

a boy was offering her an empty plate, and motioning to the wood nymphs who wandered around with platters of food.

percy couldn't control himself.

he studied cherry, heart racing against his will.

okay, she was the goddess of beauty, but did she have to be that pretty?