A learned art

"Father! Father!" Wave yelled, scrambling to his parents room. Link looked up from the book he was reading.

"What is it?" Link sighed.

"Mother told me you are a master swordsman!" Wave said, grinning.

"Yes, I am a fine swordsman. At age twelve, I was chosen by the sword that seals the darkness," Link said. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to finish my book: The Minish, a History. It is very good, I can lend it to you when I'm done."

"Teach me how to fight!"

"What?"

"You heard me! Give me a sword and shield and TEACH ME!" Wave proclamed.

"Okay, but if you get hurt, I'll tell your mother you tripped, and you'll go along with it. Okay?"

"Okay. BYE MOM! ME AND DAD ARE GOING TO PLAY WITH OUR SWORDS!" Wave shouted.

"What?!?!? Link, what did you tell him? HE'S TO PURE!" Mipha shouted from the next room over, stomping her way to the bedroom.

"Oh goddess, no. Wave, why did you have to word it weird?" Link sighed.

"What? I just said we would play with our swords?" Wave said.

"Well, I can't tell you why," Link said. "It's an adult secret."

"Oh. I forgot I don't have a sword yet," Wave said.

"Link!!! WHAT DID YOU TELL OUR SON?!?!?!" Mipha shouted.

"I told him I would teach how to wield a sword properly, geeze, he said it weird, not me!" Link said, backing up. 

"What do you mean?" Wave asked.

"It's a ummm... Trained art," Mipha said.

"Oh. So father is very well versed in playing with his sword?" Wave asked.

"Yes," Link and Mipha said at the same time.

"What do you mean by that?" Mipha asked.

"I mean I chop Hydromelons in half! What did you mean?" Link sputtered

"I meant what we do at night," Mipha smirked.

"Sleep?" Wave said.

"Yeah sleep," Link said. "Come on Wave. I'll start you out with a stick for your first sword, then a rusty broadsword, then a travelers broad sword, then a soldiers broadsword, knights broadsword, and even the Zora broadsword."

"Lets GO!" Wave shouted.