a honeymoon with some one else

"Link!" Mipha  yelled.

"What! What!" He said running down the halls to their room.

"How many frozen fish should I bring?" Mipha asked.

"Just where the Gerudo outfit, I'm wearing my voe outfit," Link sighed.

"But it feels weird! I can't stand the the how open it is!" Mipha said.

"Just bring five," Link said. They were going on there honeymoon to Kara Kara Bazaar. Mipha would get to see Urbosa too. Link could not enter Gerudo town sadly.

They arrived at the bazaar at night. Link got two beds. He was not getting bit by Mipha.

The night passed quickly and soon it was time to see Urbosa.

"By Link! I'll see you later!" Mipha said. She kissed his cheek and left. Link walked into the closet. He had a new outfit. Why not try it?

Mipha arrived at Gerudo town five minutes later to see Urbosa at the gates.

"Mipha! Hi little bird," Urbosa said, hugging Mipha.

"Hi Urbosa!" Mipha chirped.

"Having fun with Link?" Urbosa grinned.

"Nope! We got here yesterday!" Mipha cheered.

"Let's get a drink," Urbosa said, hand around Mipha's neck. "Then I'll show you the wonders of this town."

They walked to the bar and Urbosa ordered two Nobel Pursuits. They sat on the couch sitting to a woman drinking milk.

"Umm... What's with her?" Mipha whispered to Urbosa.

"Just a friend. That's how they get started. They drink some milk," Urbosa said. "Lupona! Come sit with us!"

The Hylain girl got off her stool and sat next to Mipha. A little close for Mipha's likings.

"So, Lupona, what do you do?" Mipha asked. Lupona pretended to shoot a bow and then put  her hands on her head to show a horn.

"She hunts monsters," Urbosa said. "She doesn't talk much."

Lupona got up and went to get a Noble Pursuit. She had finished her eight when Urbosa suggested they look at the sights. 

"And that's the goddess statue," Urbosa said. "And that's the red door we don't talk about."

Urbosa walked off when Lupona grabbed Mipha and brought her in the room of the door we do not talk of. She pulled off her mask and kissed Mipha. Mipha tried to struggle but Lupona was too strong. She pressed Mipha too a wall and kissed her over and over. Mipha was having a bad day. Then Lupona ran off. Mipha wobbled out the door. The sun was setting and she had too get back to Link. She rented a sand seal and shield and rode all the way back to Link. She hopped in his arms and noticed something. 

"Hey! Why is Lupona's outfit on your bed? Don't tell me she got you to!" Mipha gasped. Link laughed.

"Honey, I'm Lupona!" Link said falling backwards the bed laughing.

"Why'd you do that!" Mipha glared.

"Because! You weren't expecting it!" Link laughed.

"I think this settles for a grade A divorce!" Mipha said.

"For loving you?" 

"Whatever. I'll let your disrespect for your queen pass."

"Ah, but you forgot. I am the king!" Link said. He stared at the ceiling. He was having a great day!

I just liked writing this one! It was some fun, I'll put Lupona in other chapters.