Link Punished, Mipha Graced

A year had passed since they got married. Link had to go to town to pick up some fish for Mipha. She wasn't feeling so good. Link smiled as he walked down to the Domain. Yesterday was fun for him. They had sparring practice. Mipha insisted that Link not hit her middle body with the stick he used, although she used to let him. Mipha still could hurt him a lot with her Boko Spear. After a while, she went inside and Link started slicing Hydro Melons in half, on sticks to make it look at least like a person.

Link arrived at the Domain a few minutes after leaving. He bought a five fish at the market and went to greet Sidon.

"Hi Sidon!" He greeted.

"It's King Sidon," The Zora prince growled. "Get him!"

Link was confused when soldiers grabbed his arms.

"You killed my sister, the queen, yesterday," Sidon growled in his face. "Stupid of you to show up here."

"I did what?" Link stuttered.

"I saw you. You killed her with your sword. Well, I saw the shadows," Sidon said. Link laughed.

"I was chopping up melons!" Link laughed.

"Put him in the stocks," Sidon said. Link fought when the guards brought him down to the main grounds, and placed him in a wooden frame with holes for his arms and necks. Sidon slapped him over and over again.

"Say you did it and I'll have your death fast," Sidon said.

"Keep hitting me pretty boy, I ain't did $#!t," Link barked. Sidon punched him in his stomach. Link spewed all over the ground. "It got on your shoes pretty boy."

Sidon grabbed a knife and sliced it across Links cheek. He did that ten times before leaving Link alone. A few Zora's came up to him.

"What a horrible husband to kill his wife, the queen," one said.

"And she was looking after her eggs," the other said.

"What!" Link shouted.

"Yeah, if she would have survived they would have a mother, but why would you not know that," the last one said. Link yanked the wood pegs out of the ground. He kicked the blue one to the ground.

"Get me out, or she dies," Link shouted. Link would not kill her, but it was a good threat. They quickly unshackled him, just before the guard came. He punched the guard in their face and ran down the path back to his house. Soon, five guards were chasing after him. He hurried inside his house and shut the door. He ran to their room and saw Mipha on her stomach, looking at something in the pool of water.

"Oh hi Link!" Mipha said, startled. "Do you have the fish?"

Just then the door opened and Link stepped in the hall.

"Shall we do this outside fella's? I'd hate to get fish blood all over me and Mipha's house," Link said, grabbing his sword.

"Link! What are you doing!" Mipha said, hitting his shoulder. "You can't fight them! They're the Domains guards!"

"Mipha, go watch the kids," Link said. "And it's a little to late. I escaped arrest and punched a soldier."

They did not even look at Link. They bowed for Mipha.

"Queen Mipha! I'm so sorry, we thought Link had killed you!" the captain said. "Master Link- Err- King Link, you are excused of your charges."

"Just call me Master Link," Link said. "Sorry for the nose."

"It's alright," he said. The Zora's left and Link walked into their bedroom.

"What are the names?" Link asked staring at them. The one with the shorter tale was female and the one who's tale was longer was male.

"The girl's Coral and the boy is Wave," Mipha said.

"Not very Zora like," Link said.

"It was a mix of simplicity for your race, and the ocean for mine. I think they're wonderful," Mipha answered.

"Well they are. But why didn't you tell me?" Link asked.

"Because it was a surprise!" Mipha said, grinning.

"Can I pick them up?" 

"Yes, but be very careful." 

Links hand moved on top of the water to lift Coral out but Wave swam in front of her to protect her. Link moved his hand forward more, and lifted little Coral out of the water. She was small, small for a part Hylian. Her body had not yet developed and so they were just little fish with big eyes.

"So cute!" Link said putting her down and picking up Wave, even though Wave bit Link's finger.

"So you want to protect your sister? The princess? You want to fight to save her? Yeah, me too kid. I'd do anything for my princess," Link said putting him back. He kissed Mipha's cheek.

"I love you Link," Mipha said.

"I love my family."