Wave's unwillingness

Link stared at Wave.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you this one more time. I do not want to hurt Coral. I am her father, just like I am yours. So can I kiss her and you?" Link said. Wave shook his head. The baby zora's understood words, but could not say them yet. Link sighed. Wave glared at him.

"Just because I look different doesn't mean I'm not your father! You are a shade of green. That is a mutation in Zora's. Look at Muzu," Link said. "He must have had a octorock for a mother."

"Now now, let's not be rude. Look at Sidon's girlfriend. She's green and nothings wrong with her," Mipha said.

"She eats cooked fish," Link said.

"Oh Hylia! What monster does that?" Mipha said. Link glared at her. "Besides the other races. They're okay."

"Shouldn't leave to go hang with Urbosa and Zelda?" Link said.

"Oh yes! I need to do that!" Mipha said, kissing his cheak.

"Wait, can I swim with them?" Link asked.

"Yes, but be careful," Mipha sighed.

"I always am!" Link said. Mipha gave him the look. She hurried out the door to find Zelda outside the door. She blabbered on about what they would do that afternoon. Link put on his Zora armor, and slip into the pool.

"Okay wave one more time," Link said gliding Wave into his hands. "I am your father. I love you and your sister. You are cute. Therefor I can and will kiss you."

When Link kissed Wave, Wave bit on to Link's lip. It hurt.

"Fave, coulve yoa noft fite by wip?" Link said, his voice muffled. Wave, feeling Link had his punishment, let go.

"Thank you," Link said, putting Wave back. He picked up Coral, which made Wave glare. Coral seemed to understand he was her father. He held her up to his face, and to Links great surprise, she kissed him.

"Why can't you be like your sister?"