𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

That night Kailani had stayed over at the Carrera's with Tamara, letting John B freely come home to Tannyhill that night

That night Kailani had stayed over at the Carrera's with Tamara, letting John B freely come home to Tannyhill that night. However, that also meant the three girls joining Mike and Anna at the Wreck the next morning before they were able to meet there friends, but they weren't even planning on going to see the Pogues anyway.

However, that changed when Pope pulled up in the HMS at the dock, and he told them how John B and JJ were conked out on the marsh on Heyward's boat.

"Code red!" Pope yelled from the boat, trying to get the girls to hurry as they walked down the dock after grabbing their backpacks.

"What the hell is going on?" Kiara asked, not really understanding what was wrong, but also being very annoyed at the moment.

"Okay, JJ, Piper, and John B conked out in the marsh," Pope began to explain, while the girls climbed down the ladder to another part of the dock, "They need a tow."

"Uh, okay, well, what does that have to do with us?" Tamara asked, being the first one to climb onto the boat.

"We need you guys for mechanical," Pope said with a shrug, while Kailani stood on the dock, and Kiara jumped into the boat.

"Mechanical," Kailani repeated with a small nod, clearly being unconvinced.

Pope drove them fairly far into the marsh, confusing the girls. They pulled up close to Heyward's boat, which was unmoving and to Kailani looked like an abandoned ship.

"John B, Piper, and JJ are up in the Alp," Pope told the girls, as they used the side of the HMS to get into Heyward's boat.

"Can't you guys do anything without us?" Kiara questioned in annoyance, as Kailani jumped into the larger boat, with Tamara and Kiara following behind her.

The three walked over to where John B and JJ were said to be, and Kailani and Kiara leaned against the doorway, while Tamara stood in between them. They looked down on John B and JJ, who were both shirtless, and Piper, who was in her swimsuit, were crouched over an open panel that revealed wires and machinery.

"What happened?" Kailani questioned, causing the two boys to look up at them, but she just looked at JJ and Piper as she was still mad at John B.

JJ glanced down at the open panel, "Uh, the alternator's, uh, not alternating anymore. It's not charged."

"Did you check the plugs?" Tamara asked with furrowed brows.

"No," JJ said, and he received a scoff from Kailani, "No, you guys should check 'em."

The boys and Piper stood up and handed the girls their wrenches, John B looked at them, "Give it a whirl."

"You guys are useless," Kailani commented, being the first to crouch down to the panel.

"Sorry about that," Piper said, smiling to the girls.

The girls looked through the panel, and their brows furrow in confusion. Kiara glanced up at the two girls, "Uh... is this a joke? There are no plugs, like, at all."