𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥

It was the next morning, the Pogues were simply chilling on the HMS Pogue as the drove through the marina

It was the next morning, the Pogues were simply chilling on the HMS Pogue as the drove through the marina. It was very hot out, so the girl rid themselves of their tops and bottoms, and the boys took off their shirts. Leaving all of them in their swimsuits. Kailani and Kiara sat on the edge, while JJ, Tamara, and Piper sat on the bow of the boat. John B was leaned back in the driver seat with Pope standing over him.

JJ let out a whistle as he gestured to the black boat that Kailani knew all too well, "You guys see that. That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wake setter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200k, easy."

"We picked the wrong parents," Pope mumbled under his breathe.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend," Kiara stated in anger.

Kailani scoffed as she shook her head, "On the boat I bought him, might I add."

The boat slowly drove past each other, Sarah took off her sunglasses and looked at the Pogues with a glare. As the Topper's boat passed the HMS Pogue, Kiara spoke up, "You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch."

Topper and Sarah only glanced at them before driving further away.

~~~

About an hour later, John B pulled the Twinkie (filled with Pogues) into the parking lot of one of Outer Banks's four-star hotels. JJ and John B were in the front, while Pope, Tamara, and Piper hopped out of the back. While Kailani and Kiara focused on hiding any illegal contraband that could be seen.

Kailani then overheard how JJ was going to bring the gun inside, so she crouched to the front, "I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ. Put it back."

John B then grabbed the gun by the barrel and threw it in the glovebox, causing JJ to protest in disagreement to the way John B handled the gun. JJ grabbed his badge and they began to walk out of the parking lot, but Kailani rushed up to JJ and grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.

"Jayj, what is your plan?" Kailani asked with furrowed brows.

"We go in through the employees door, and then we use one of the computers in lobby, like all hotels have," JJ explained simply.

Kailani's eyes widened in shock, "You do realize that once you get past four-stars, instead of having computers in the lobbies, they have a locked computer room that you can only gain access to by calling ahead of time," Kailani explained, and she received many confused looks, "When my house flooded once, me and my family stayed here, and I had to do my school work somehow." Kailani then looked towards JJ, "You didn't realize that did you?"

JJ nodded hesitantly, before Kailani gestured for the Pogues to follow her. She lead them inside through the front entrance, waving to some of the workers and customers she knew from her time here. Kailani lead them down a hall where a woman at a desk sat writing something down on a piece of paper. Kailani looked to her friends, "Wait here."

The Pogues nodded, and Kailani walked up to the lady with a smile. The lady was Lindsey Mayfield, and she was a very close friend of Kailani's because Kailani used to babysit Lindsey's daughter, Lillian. 

"Hey, Lindsey," Kailani greeted with a smile, leaning on the desk as the woman looked up at her.

"Hi, sweetie. What can I do for you?" Lindsey asked sweetly.

"I have a question," Kailani said, and Lindsey nodded, "So, I was at the local coffee shop working on something for my Dad and Ward Cameron's business that they asked me to do. You know, they want to prepare me for when I help take care of the company when they pass it down to me. Normally dad behavior, you know," Lindsey nodded with a small chuckle, "Well, my friends came, those people back there," Kailani nodded her head behind her to where her friends were looking, and they sent Lindsey a smile when she looked at them, "Well, that blonde boy is really clumsy, so he dropped my water cup onto my computer, completely frying it. So, I really need to get this thing done for my dad. Could we just borrow the computer room for like ten minutes?"

Lindsey sighed, "I have some people scheduled in 10 minutes, but I can give you five. Your friends need to help you?"

"Yes, they feel bad about it, and you know how my dad could get really angry sometimes, so they came with me to help me finish it."

"Alright, dear. Here's the key," Lindsey said, grabbing the key that was laying on the desk and handing it to Kailani.

"Thank you so so much, Lindsey. I owe you one," Kailani said gratefully.

Lindsey simply smiled, and Kailani beckoned the Pogues over as they walked around Lindsey's desk, each of the teens giving a small wave and 'hello'. JJ had a confused look on his face as he came to walk next to Kailani, and he looked at her in confusion, "How... how'd you do that?"

"Well, you make connections, and eventually you'll be thankful for them," Kailani said, throwing the key up and walking away, causing JJ to catch it and unlock the door.

"Sweet Lord, the internet!" Pope exclaimed when he saw the computers, and he immediately took a seat in front of one of them.

"John B," Kiara muttered, wanting him to hurry as the Pogues rushed into the room and shut the door behind him.

Kailani stood by the door, just in case anyone were the randomly come in, while she listened to her friends chaotically find out exact position of the Royal Merchant wreck.

"Shit, it's on the high side. It's only 900 feet," John B said, and he received shocked looks from his friends, except JJ.

"That's not too deep," JJ commented, and John B nodded.

"Is that doable or something?" John B asked Pope, who nodded sarcastically.

"Yeah, totally doable," JJ said confidently.

"Will we be taking your personal submarine? How do you know this, Mr. Dive Master?" Pope questioned JJ, and the boy nodded simply.

"The salvage yard," JJ stated, "They got a drone that can drop 1,000. It has a 360 camera and everything. It's for, like, deep dives and stuff. It's exactly what we need."

"Can your dad get his grimy little hands on that?" John B asked JJ, who sighed.

"Well, my dad's grimy little hands got his ass fired," JJ said, "I guess the salvage captain frowns on showing up shitfaced, turns out. But the drone's there. It's in the impound yard out back."

"How much did you say was on the Royal Merchant again?" Pope asked nervously.

The sound of speaking and laughter came from outside, and Kailani opened the door and peeked out to see a group of nicely dressed men standing in front of Lindsey's desk as they spoke to her with large smiles on their faces. 

"Shit," Kailani muttered, recognizing some of them as her father's friends, and Kailani turned back to her friends with slightly widened eyes, "Guys, we gotta go."

Pope then rushed to the door, and he lightly pushed Kailani out of the way before blocking the door. John B logged out of the computer to not reveal anything to the next user.

"No. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. No!" Pope said, and Kiara and Kailani came up to him.

"Pope! Move," Kiara exclaimed, pushing him out of the way and opening to the door with Kailani.

The two walked out first, and the rest of them followed suit. They walked past Lindsey's desk, where Kailani dropped the key off and bid farewell to Lindsey. They past the group of me, Kailani keeping her head down to hide it from the men, and they made their way out of the hotel.