𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞

Later that day, Kailani had went home to change into cleaner clothes, and she immediately left to the Wreck, so she could hopefully snag a few extra bucks to help pay for Piper and John B's bail

Later that day, Kailani had went home to change into cleaner clothes, and she immediately left to the Wreck, so she could hopefully snag a few extra bucks to help pay for Piper and John B's bail. Speaking of that, had her dad found out about it? Sort of. He heard about the money taken from his and Lila's shared account, but he didn't know the actual use for it. He believed that Lila and Kailani had went out a bought a few accessories for Kailani's Midsummers outfit. 

When Kailani arrived at the Wreck, Kiara was there, and Tamara arrived later to get some fries and a milkshake. Kiara shift had ended only 30 minutes after Tamara arrived, so the two sat at the counter chatting, while Kailani was kneeled on the counter spackling the wall, like Kiara's father, Mike, had asked her to do. She had one of her AirPods in as she lightly bopped her head to her playlist that she had on shuffle.

The sun was setting as the Carreras prepared for the midnight buzz that was soon to come, when suddenly, Pope entered from the Employees Only door.

"Hey, uh, John B and Piper want us outside in the Twinkie now, it's, an uh, emergency meeting. Right now," Pope said, leaning against the counter next to Tamara.

Tamara clapped her hands with a smile as she stood up and grabbed her bag, "Finally, I've been waiting for some sort of adventure!"

Kiara laughed as she stood up as well and grabbed her bag, but Kailani just continued her work and continued to listen to her music. Kiara noticed Kailani still not moving, so she turned to the blonde-headed girl, "Hey, Kai! You coming?"

"Nah, gotta finish this spackling, "Kailani said, gesturing to the wall.

"Oh, come on! I can make my dad give this to you free!" Kiara exclaimed, and Kailani shook her head.

"Well, if you can get John B to not be there, then yeah I'll go, so have fun!" Kailani said, dismissing them.

Kiara, Tamara, and Pope shared a look before making their way out as the light chatter of customers was heard. Only moments later, to Kailani's dismay, John B entered the door that her friends left only moments ago. However, Kailani just ignored his presence as she continued spackling. 

John B ran a hand through his hair nervously, "Um... Hey, uh, what-what are you doin'?" and Kailani glanced at him.

"What does it look like?" Kailani questioned, holding up the scraper and cup of spackling in her hand.

"Look, Spackling can wait, Kai," John B said, and Kailani began to make her way down from the counter, "We're- we're about to make history."

Kailani walked past him, and around the counter, "Are you concocting again?" Kailani began to walk away from him, but he followed her.

"Yes. yes, I'm concocting, " John B spoke as he followed her, "I'm concocting more than I've ever concocted in my life." Kailani walked over to a table and set the tub down, already knowing her decision but not wanting to give it up yet as John B continued to speak, "Look, I know you're just being a good friend, and-" John B spoke as Kailani made her way to back exit which lead to more seating, "-and I know you're not trying to enable me in my delusion, but-"