Car ride of awkwardness

S̶a̶m̶ P̶O̶S̶
So you really like silas why though you barely talked. Sammy I can like who I like I'm a adult after all. Yes I know that but you barely even talked when you were kids and even now you barely talk. SAMMY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS. Because you can act like a child sometimes Ronnie. WELL SO DO YOU SAMUEL JOHN GOLBACH. YOU DID NOT JUST SAY MY FULL NAME VERONICA LINDSEY MAVIS. Oh yes she did and before you two fight to basically the death let's keep in mind that you both love each other's family bond alright. SHUT IT COLBY YOU BARELY KNOW HOW HE'S BEEN TREATING ME. EXCUSE ME RONNIE HE TREATS YOU LIKE A DAMN PRINCESS. FROM OUR CODE AND OUR DINNERS THAT WE HAVE. AND OH YEAH OUR PARTIES THAT WE GO TO SO DEAL WITH THE FACT YOU COME FIRST FOR SAM. COLBY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HEAR COMING FROM FANS AND OUR FRIENDS THAT ARE ABOUT ME AND SAM. REALLY WHAT DO THEY SAY RONNIE CAUSE I KNOW DAMN WELL THEY WOULDN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT YOU AND ME. They say that you should dump my ass because I'm to babyish for you and Colby. And I'm just a pathetic human being that you to just found on the damn street.
Fιʋҽ ԋσυɾʂ ʅαƚҽɾ
Veronica POS
Sorry about earlier today Sammy I just was upset about stuff mentally and I guess it was out on you. It's okay Ronnie you don't act like a child by the way. I sorta do and I apologize for that you guys I really am. It's okay baby Mavis you are you and that's what we love about you. Did you just call me baby Mavis Colby. Yes what that's your nickname from me so what. You know I hate when you call me that your lucky I'm saving my energy to see Silas do his performance thing. Or you would hit me I know Ronnie why do you hate it when I call you my nickname for you anyways. It's just annoying is all you have to come up for something better for example Sammy sometimes calls me starfifa. Why does he call you that and why that name specifically. When Ronnie and I were little she saw a shooting star while we were out with our family. And I didn't know what it was yet so I said look Sammy a starfifa. Which was my word for a shooting star when we were 2-5 years old. I never heard him call you that when were at the house though or when we're investigating. That's because he only says it when were with my parents or with our family. Ahh okay but when I was with you guys two months ago when we found out about your secret. He didn't say anything yeah that was the point till we told you. Now that you know you'll most likely hear him call me that when we're back home. Alright well where does silas live Ronnie since were out of the gas station. Um Grass Valley like when we were investigating the hotels a while back. Wait what Ronnie you mean Silas lives in that town how'd you find that out. No no I mean he is performing there. But I think he lives in a town called Penn Valley which is near Grass Valley. Alright then so when you tell him you like him what are you going to immediately move in with him. What no Sammy I'm not going to leave you two alone you barely even clean the house.
Colby POS
Okay that's rude we clean Ronnie. Really then why'd I find the dishes in sink this morning from last night's meal hmm. I um Sam help your cousin is bullying me. You dug your hole bro you have to now sit in it. Your not clear either Sam your laundry wasn't even in the hamper in the laundry room. Ronnie I'm literally driving you to see silas do you want me to turn this car around. Yeah you tell her Sam you tell her to be quiet. Your antagonising her Colbs this also goes for you to. Fine fine but I now call aux I've been listening to Ronnie's playlist for three hours. Okay here Colbs if my playlist is so bad take it and play your song. That's not what I meant Ronnie I just want to listen to different music. Sure Colbs you just don't like my music I'm not offended though. You sure Ronnie I can have the aux cause if you want to continue to listen to the song you can. I'm serious Colby you can have it I just was listening to songs to calm my anxiety about sam's driving. HEY MY DRIVING ISN'T THAT BAD RONNIE. Sam you're turning into multiple lanes right now trying to find a good one to drive in. Well people need to learn how to drive alright. You sound like your in your sixtys by saying that brother. Oh shut up Colby you can drive back when Silas's performance is done.
A/N alright so this is going to be the last and final chapter of this story as of right now. I have writers block and sadly forgot about it when I was on hiatus my bad. But that doesn't mean that I want to quit writing all together just look out this year for books to come