Family Secret released (3)

(The car ride to Aunt Jesse's and uncle Phil's house)
S̶a̶m̶ P̶O̶S̶
So aunt jesse how have you been since our last phone call. Well I'm good your uncle and I are enjoying our retirement. That's good so guess who has been working so hard and everyone loves what their making. That would be Veronica she always was artistic and that's what we love about her isn't that right honey. Yes it is she always wanted to have a pencil and paper with her to draw. Oh is that so Ronnie you always wanted to be a artist. Not always Colby but it was and still is my favorite thing to do. Well your amazing at it I mean everyone of of our fans loves your designs. Thanks Sammy and no we are still not going to say that I'm the one designing the merch. Augh come on please Ronnie you'll get your recognition. Your still calling him Sammy honey that's so adorable. I remember when - so how far are we from the house. Wait you remember what Mrs.Mavis you were about to say something when Sam cut you off. Oh just that I remember when I heard her say that when they were little.
(When they get to the house)
Colby POS
What was with all the cutting off your aunt and uncle mid sentence on the car ride. I wasn't trying to and besides you already know some of when Ronnie and I were younger. Yea alright but if you're hiding something from me you don't have to hide it. I'm not hiding or even lying to you about anything. How do you know that I thought you were also lying? I have known you since freshman year I'm not stupid Colby. I'm not saying that you are I'm just asking how is all. Well you get that look on your face when you're saying something in your head. I do not make a face when I'm saying something in my mind that's Ronnie that does that. She learned it from you Colby that's why she does it. Your making it sound like I'm a child Sammy which I am not. You aren't a child yes but at times you act like one. Oh no you just started something that you can't finish I'm going to continue helping unpacking the car. WHAT NO SAM COME BACK HELP ME. Your on your own now Colby got anymore rude things to say hmm. No I don't and I'm now regretting what I said please don't bruise me like a fruit.
Veronica POS
I would be careful with what you say now Colby. I will but may I ask why you're so moody all of a sudden. Well we all changed when we moved to L.A. you found Brennan and your group of awesome friends. Yea but they also chose you to hang out with Ronnie. Well yea but I was more of a person who you and Sam drag along to hangout with your friends. Oh I'm sorry that you feel like that Ronnie. It's okay Colby but I may have this feeling that I don't want to feel. Oh - HONEY CAN YOU AND COLBY COME INSIDE THE MOVIE ROOM. Yea coming come on Colby I bet they have a slideshow of videos when we were younger. Probably they'll show the reason why you and Sam and I had to come back. They most likely won't but you never know especially since they're like me in not really expressing my feelings. Yea so can you tell me what Sam's aunt keeps hinting at towards you and Sam. It's not just up to me it's up to me and Sam and we are not hiding anything from you Colby alright. So now that Veronica and Colby are here we can start our movie. And this movie is something that Sam and Veronica will remember and explain a lot of things. WAIT NO SAM AND I TOLD YOU THAT WHEN WE ARE READY WE WILL TELL HIM.
αυηт נєѕѕє þÖ§
It doesn't matter if you're ready or not he has to know. WHY WHY DOES HE HAVE TO KNOW RIGHT NOW. Because it will make your friendship stronger. NO IT WILL MAKE HIM HATE ME LIKE EVERYTIME YOU DID THE SAME THING WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. Ronnie why are you getting all upset and what is she talking about. NOT NOW COLBY I JUST NOT NOW SAM CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO HER WHY I'M SO UPSET. No Veronica no more having Samuel explaining why you're upset your a adult. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU THATS HOW I'M FEELING THEN YOU HAPPY. Honey no that doesn't make me happy why are you this upset can you please tell me. WHY SO YOU CAN TELL ME SOMETHING FROM WHEN YOU WERE MY AGE. LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DOING SINCE I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL. I think it will be better if we separate you and Ronnie aunt Jesse for a little bit maybe an hour. Yes I think that will be good I'll be pruning my roses when you're ready to talk. I WON'T BE READY TO TALK BECAUSE ALL YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IS HOW FUCKED MY LIFE IS.
(Three hours later)
S̶a̶m̶ P̶O̶S̶
You didn't have to blow up on your mom Ronnie. I know I didn't expect to do that when I did I just don't want to lose Colby. What do you mean by lose Colby he won't leave you if we tell him were cousins- WAIT WHAT YOU'RE COUSINS HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT. This is not how we wanted you to find out Colby. Then how did you want to tell me that you and Veronica are cousins. When Ronnie thought it would be a good time. She's lost a lot of friends when she and I were younger when my aunt told her friends. Oh so that's why she was screaming at your aunt. Yea that's why because I think she has this reoccurring fear. That as soon as either me or my aunt tells her friend they leave her and focus on me. Especially when you and I were starting to get famous on social media. Oh so that's why you were extra concerned when Ronnie was going through depression. That's one of the reasons yea because she was known as the girl with the famous cousin. But when Ronnie and I were younger a lot of her friends hated her because they thought that Ronnie and I were together like when we were ten. Remember Ronnie when we were ten where all your friends thought that you and I were dating. I do and I hated it so much because apparently at that age there's nothing better to do then judge people for being cousins. But we are past that now and I doubt Colby will do the same as everyone else did when we were younger. Yeah I would never do that to you Ronnie ever your one of my best friends I've known you as long as Sam.
Colby POS
You swear you won't drop me as a friend. No way Ronnie your my little baby Mavis. I couldn't find another one like you and I don't plan to. Awww and what have I told you about calling me that. That it annoys you but it's our thing and I've called you that since sophomore year. That's true thanks Colby for not dropping me as a friend. Even if I did who would I go to Sam I'm already friends with him. True but you can not tell anybody else in our friend group. But may I ask why they won't leave you I bet I mean I sure as hell won't. That's just your thought though just please don't tell them.