Introduction!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my third My Hero Academia fanfiction and the second installment of 'The Hero and the Angel' series. I have to admit that I never thought that I would be able to find time to sit down and actually write this, but here I am and I'm very sorry for the lateness.

Just a reminder for all of you before we begin: this is an Izuku Midoriya x OC story, so it will follow the original anime/manga, but with some changes that come along with my character.

Also, I do not own any My Hero Academia characters, story plot points, or anything else expect for my original character, Luna Hirose, or any other original character that I include in my story. Everything else belongs to their original creator.

Another warning; there will be some other ships that I'm going to add into the story besides Izuku x Luna. So, if you don't agree with my ships or how I present them, please do not write any form of hate comments or anything negative. Please continue on with your day.

Without further ado, please enjoy the second installment of 'The Hero and the Angel,' which will cover the Sports Festival, the Stain Arc, and the Final Exam. Please make sure to vote, comment, and share to your fellow MHA/BNHA fans. I hope that you guys like the story and stay with me through this journey.

Happy reading, everyone!