a very magical love

*word* is when I'm talking
*word* is when it's pov,backstory ect
" " =talking
' ' =thinking
/ \ = whispering
_________________

Hi kiddos!! Guess who's finally got a break from school?? Meeee!! I'm so excited to keep writing on this book, you have no idea how hard it is to write on a phone😭😭 I first started this on an iPad but then I got a new one and that's when the updates got slower so very early on in my book😭 my eye sight is pretty bad so I need a bigger screen especially to keep me motivated
ʕ·· ʔ but here I am and will keep trucking 😤😤 now enough blabbering let the story continue
ʕʔ
_________________
•Harry Potter crossover

• Slytherin bakugou and gryffindor izuku

•title= a very magical love

_________________

It was a bright and sunny morning in Hogwarts and the students were just on there way to breakfast, some taking there time and chatting with friends while others zoomed and raced to see who could get there meals first

Among the crowd of loud and boisterous students one stood out, a young 5th year student with hair as bushy as fresh spring greens and eyes as bright as emeralds he had a soft baby face with freckles as scattered as constellations and a smile that warmed the toughest hearts, this young boys name was izuku Midoriya with a strong but kind personality and little does he know that his life is going to change very soon.

"Deku-kun after breakfast what's your first lesson??" Ochako uraraka asked a bubbly gryffindor student friends with Midoriya since first year "I have professor snape with the Slytherins all morning" izuku said feeling a bit nervous since snape didn't seem to like him very much apparently because he gets into 'trouble' to often "oh how comes Midoriya-kun? I thought you only had him first period?" Tenya iida said while doing a robot movement with his arm, also a gryffindor student who became friends with him at the same time as ochako had "apparently the classes he was supposed to teach afterwards was cancelled due to a test" izuku hummed as he told them what had changed "what test with what house?" Shoto todoroki asked with a neutral expression, a gryffindor student who became friends with Midoriya at the same time as iida and ochako "apparently Hufflepuff has a test about magical creatures and how to deal with them" izuku said wondering why the surprise test happened while feeling sorry for them "let's hope they do alright kero they have professor aizawa as a substitute today kero" stuyu asui explained also a gryffindor student who became Midoriyas friend at the same time as everyone else "oh yea! Professor Kettleburn is off sick today so professor aizawa is standing in" uraraka said remembering a conversation she overheard from professor McGonagall.

The five of them make it to the great Hall as food is just about to start being served until someone barged past them "woah!?" Midoriya said in surprise as he was shoved out of the way and onto the floor, they all look to see bakugou katsuki a Slytherin 5th year student March past after he March's into the great Hall kirishima eijiro Rush's up to them also a Slytherin 5th year sort of friends with katsuki "bakubro! Don't shove others!" He said out of breath as he turns to the 5 gryffindors "sorry guys even though we're all friends he still does that to you all" kirishima says as he helps midoriya of the floor "it's ok kirishima-kun were used to it and thank you" midoriya smiles brightly at kirishima showing no harm was done "thanks midobro anyway wanna walk in together?" Kirishima asks while pointing at the huge doors "sure!" Ochako says as she starts walking up to the doors "I really don't understand why bakubro just can't be nice considering we've all been friends since first year" kirishima whines feeling like bakugou is not co-oparating "it's just kacchans personality he can't help it" midoriya explains being used to how bakugou acts since they have been friends since baby's "I will never understand how you two are childhood friends midobro" kirishima says as they walk into the great hall "yea not many people understand either hehe" midoriya says scratching his cheek looking bashful.