Disney and cuddles

⬤☆Dekus pov☆⬤

Today was a Friday which meant movie marathon day with kacchan
ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ and I'm really excited ᕕ(՞ᗜ՞)ᕗ like everytime and it was my turn to make the comfy fort and set up movies and kacchan will get snacks. As I set up the fort I take loads and loads of fluffy but airy blankets and pillows so that there really soft but won't make you break into a swet. As I do this I put a lot of movies raging from Disney to reality movies and made sure there was all our favourite movies. When I got it all ready I heard a knock on the door and smiled knowing it was kacchan and went to answer the door, I smiled and went to open the door to see my boyfriend with a bag that looked full, I giggled and hugged him."hi kacchan (●'◡'●)"he huffed but hugged back"hi nerd, mind letting me in"he chuckled, oh woopes hehe I let him in and went to the bed and snuggled into the sheets then kacchan put the snacks on the bed and joined me with the snuggles. "Which movie first nerd" "alladin!!"then we started are movie marathon and snuggled for the rest of the day.

*Bonus cause I'm on a roll (●'◡'●)*

Kacchan left to go make food while I put away the movies and kept a few blankets on the bed, kacchan then came back with spicy curry and*gasps*katsudon!!. He sat next to me and gave me the food" thanks kacchan!"I smiled up at him"no problem nerd"he ruffled my hair while Chuckiling knowing how much I love katsudon"know let's eat before it gets cold, yeah?"I laugh and kiss him on the lips"yeah!"

———————————
Two post on the same day wow I'm on a role welp I hope you enjoy kiddos and have a great morning/evening/night and be on the look out I may post some sander sides content with a new book hehe welp byeee kiddos ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Word count=349