Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

"You're a man?!" The lady spoke in disbelief as she looked at Daemion from his boots to his head.

"Come on dully, you blind? Ain't no woman or no man I know as tall as this cute fella." Another lady who was sat by a large stomach man spoke as she looked Daemion and the lady next to him. "He certainly is prettier than you and your kind."

"Piss off." The lady spat at the sitted girl and looked up to meet Daemion's deep violet eyes. "So you want a woman?"

"Well, I am looking for someone specific you see." Daemion spoke with a soft smile.

"Mhm?" The lady hummed with a drunken smile studying Daemion. "Which girl has caught your eyes?"

"I'm looking for a Lady Lisha." Daemion spoke with a smile. "Would you mind fetching her?"

The fake smiles and soft eyes died on the woman's face. "She is busy."

"I am sure she can make time." Daemion spoke as he tried to maintain his smile.

"I said she is busy." The drunken lady spoke sharply. "Either find another or stop taking a willing-to-pay customer's place."

"I'm afraid I can't–"

"Are you deaf?" A man spoke loudly from behind Daemion, cutting him off. "She is busy."

Daemion pressed his lips together before forcing a smile on his face. "I assure you, friend. There is no need for this." Daemion spoke as he turned to face the voice.

The man had a large stomach but yet muscular arms of a sailor, was sat in the company of two beautiful women, but along with him sat the skinniest man Daemion had ever seen.

The fat man hissed through his teeth and stood up. He was tall, Daemion noticed.

The fat man walked up to Daemion with his back strengthened, trying to pose an intimidating figure. But his false bravery fell from his face as he stood only a few steps away from Daemion. Only now he realized that the Raven Prince was taller than most men he had seen, standing taller than everyone present in the establishment apart from the few Tyroshi customer who were deep in their cups. The man eyes ultimately fell on Dark Sister on Daemion's waist.

"Damn you're ugly." Daemion hummed as he looked down to meet the fat man's eyes, and he saw the fat man's bravery turn into uncertainty.

"The fuck you said, pretty boy?" The fat man yelled. Another four men stood up behind the two men's back.

"I'll cut your fucking hair and sell it along with your coat." The fat man spat in anger as his round face started turning red in anger. "But I'll keep your sword! After I cut your fucking head with it!"

"Well then." Daemion spoke softly as he looked down and his grip on Dark Sister's hilt tightened. "Come and get them." And unleashed Dark Sister and slashed half of the fat man's face.

The fat man fell on the ground and as he held his slashed nose and cheek as blood spilled out of his wounds, he screamed like a dying pig.

The skinny man next to him ran to Daemion sloppy as he held his small but pointy knife up his head, which Daemion dodged and as he dodged slashed the man's ribs. As the man fell to his knees, Daemion shoved Dark Sister in his heart from his back so hard that he heard as the man's backbones break by the sheer strength of his blow.

As Daemion pulled Dark Sister out of the man's back, the next man punched Daemion's cheekbone with all of his might, to which Daemion jumped back as he felt his head spinning.

he wiped the drop of blood that fell from his mouth and looked at the wiped blood on his black glove and smirked to himself and then looked at the man who had struck him. Not bad... Daemion thought to himself.